BY CLINIQUE

With a satin, weightless creamy texture that blends seamlessly with skin Developed with unique antibacterial technology that ensures the highest level of hygiene Helps banish the appearance of dark spots & discoloration Provides moderate to full... see more...

Jessica P.
I think this makes me look a little cakey and I don't feel like the color range is all there. I usually apply it with a brush and not with the sponge to get more even coverage. I think a little goes a long way with this powder or else you'll look cakey
Ashley F.
Love this foundation and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
This really helps my face and skin look so much better. I have mild acne on top of extreme rosacea, so this covers it and keeps my skin looking more even.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love all things Clinique. This is a great value for the price and it really lasts all day. This is a great color and goes on so smoothly.
Eliangela D.
Cumaná
clinique is one of my favorite brands, basically my mother, my grandmother and I use this brand, we think their products are great, and they lend me very well to my grandmother who is allergic to makeup, and I especially love
Diana P.
I love the compact Clinique, have maximum coverage, durability in my skin, are not cracked, have sun protection and its smell is pleasant. Do not feel embarrassed when you apply it
Rosselyn M.
The brand I love because it focuses a lot on the care of the skin and are super careful with each product, it is really great a product that is so generous with my face and this charm also covers super good and lasts much more than others besides not It becomes greasy or anything like that, a thousand points I love!
Wilma C.
Florida
i've used this from my mom's makeup and i must say this is really good! its definitely better for old ladies or people with acne because its full coverage.
kaoutar d.
New York
Its amazing i just can't say how much i loved it and i buy it again and again first time i saw it i was not sure but after trying i am in love
Julia M.
London
Nagyon szeretem és azt is h gyönyörűen fed és h vana benne kicsi tükör bárhova vihetem magammal simán ki tudom sminkelni a tükrében magam