Clinique
Even Better Clinical Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 CN 18 Cream Whip 10 oz/ 30 mL

A breakthrough oil-free foundation that includes hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid, and vitamin C with UP302 to leave bare skin looking even better. Coverage: Full Finish: Radiant Formulation: LiquidSPF: SPF 30 and UnderHighlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Visibly plumps skin with hydration for a youthful, dewy look. - Salicylic Acid: Restores skin's visible radiance and texture. - Vitamin C and UP302: Vitamin C acts as a versatile brightening superstar, while UP302 targets the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. It also comes in recyclable packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical™ Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 CN 18 Cream Whip 1.0 oz/ 30 mL!
Carrie B.
Smyrna, TN
CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical™ Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 25 CN 18 Cream Whip 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Carrie B.
I absolutely love everything about this foundation...except the fact that it oxidizes on me!! So I’m going to try a much lighter shade. But it is full coverage, very skinlike and lasts me all day long.
Stephanie R.
Oak Harbor, Ohio
FINALLY!!! I've tried different brands and had a mix of experiences that left me starting to get discouraged. I finally found something that gives me coverage without feeling caked on. Goes on smoothly, covers my rosacea perfectly. Don't even need concealer with this product. I love that it still offers a buildable coverage although I didn't need to apply too many layers (unlike other brands) to get the coverage I need. If you are younger, you may not need this product but if you are in your 30's or older, lets face it. It's time to truly talk skin care. This product has it all.

Looking for your answer?