BY CLINIQUE

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
This product does exactly what it says it does & more. It's said to lighten dark spots 58% or more over the course of 12 weeks using it morning & night. If you are looking for the results then you want to buy a full twelve week supply & use it as directed & be sure to use some sort of SPF or sunscreen otherwise you're defeating the purpose of using it. The sun is what causes most of the damage we see in our skin. I've used this product all over my face for years & I've gotten so many compliments on how bright & clear my complexion is. I personally use this for any scars I may have or if I get a breakout I use this to speed up the recovery process & make sure I'm not left with a spot. Now I only use this on spots where I need it. & I apply it morning & night to those spots. This is an amazing product. It's actually just as good as the leading prescription products for dark spots but way more gentle on your skin!!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This really helps my sun spots on my Cheeks.
It took about a month to see a difference but once I started using better skincare with it they started fading quickly.
I was also only using once a day, but you're supposed to use it twice a day.
This also helped a scar fade over my eyebrows, it's still raised but it's less brown, it's faded to a khaki color.
I'm going to keep using this as long as I see results.
yue Y.
Flushing, NY
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
This is great product to lighten up your skin tone !!! I've been using this for few month , I did notice my skin color are lighter .
Charlotte T.
I have been using this product now for about 5 weeks now, I bought it because I have been suffering with scaring from spots, mostly on my cheeks and chin, this product has worked amazingly, it has done exactly what I wanted it to do and it has made my face look so much brighter
It is a bit pricey but I think it is value for money, I use 2 pumps twice a day and still haven't had to purchase another one
Would highly recommend
Jessica L.
Davis, CA
I was skeptical when I first bought the clinique dark spot corrector, but as I started using it, I started to notice gradual changes in my hyperpigmentation. I had extremely dark hyperpigmentation (dark-brown to an almost black colour) from my acne scars, and after a couple of weeks of using the clinique dark spot corrector, I noticed that they were becoming lighter (light brown to a brown colour). The serum also helped clear my complexion & did not dry out my skin. The thing with the dark spot corrector is that it's pricey (almost $70 for 1 oz) & it has to be used for a long period of time in order to notice results (they say to use it for 12 weeks for optimal results). In my experience, to achieve optimal results with the clinique dark spot corrector, it should be used with the clinique liquid facial soap & the clinique clarifying lotion 2. However, the price of the dark spot corrector (+ the clinique products that should be used with it) is still much less than other methods of removing dark spots (such as through laser treatment).
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Clinique is always a team player in the skincare line, always quality products.  I used this for a few weeks and can already see improvement in my skins texture, tone and even feel.  Will buy again when it runs out! And I already recommended it to others!
Gloria A.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: no color more...
This is the best skin corrector I have ever used! I saw a difference in my skin in just a few days. It is a very pricey product but would definitely keep purchasing this product
TIBERIU M.
CALARASI
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I had problems with dark spots due to ageing and sun damage and this product really helped me. My face now is whiter and my dark spots decreased.
Cheryl C.
Review for: no color more...
I use this under the Even Better Skin Tone corrector moisturizer with SPF. I was previously using another skin care line for anti aging that wasn't addressing the colorization and dark spots I was concerned with. Within a month, my mother asked if I got a skin peel because my freckles have faded. I read the other comments about this product not working.'in my opinion, there really isn't any skincare product out there that will magically erase all the problem areas on your face. This product did help fade and even out the discoloration on my cheek bones.
Samantha Z.
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
I never thought my skin was that uneven until I started using this product and saw how flawless my skin was without ANY makeup on! I even notice that my redness from acne is gone when I use this! I love the texture of this serum. I never have a problem with it interfering with my makeup. If you are looking for even flawless skin, this is the ONLY thing I would recommend!
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?

back