BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
I read several glowing reviews on Clinique’s Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Remover. I will admit I was very skeptical, but after talking to the makeup consultant at Clinique make up counter I decided to buy a bottle and give it a try. I understood that I would start to notice the spots fading in about 4 weeks and with continuous use they would eventually disappear. I started using the product and by the second week I was already noticing the spots fading away. I continued using the product for another couple of months and all of the little brown spots are completely gone.
Rebecca N.
Tolland, CT
This has dramatically reduced my acne scars! I'm now so comfortable with my skin that I've switched from a heavy foundation to a loose powder. I've discovered that it works best, it I layer the serum on and just let it absorb as I sleep; there's definitely a noticeable difference the next morning. However, even though I know it's more cost effective to buy the larger bottles, I've noticed that the product doesn't seem to be as effective when I get closer to the bottom of the bottle. I've found that continuously buying the small bottles retains the activity of the serum better.
maggie G.
Parlier, CA
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I'm in love with this product ! It gives my skin a nice glow and makes my skin look healthy. It has a pretty packaging and it's also very effective and great !! I would recommend this product to everyone I know !
Raquel W.
I have been using this product for several months now as described (twice a day) and have yet to see any changes. While my dark spots are not extremely noticeable, I notice them and they bother me. I was hoping to see some improvement, but have yet to. However, I do like the way my skin feels upon using it. Perhaps more time is needed. I like that it is making my skin look smooth at least!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I've had acne scars since 5th grade (26 now). My skin has always looked a little pink and blotchy because of the scarring. I also am prone to annoying face moles. This lotion helped clear those away, but it has to be used regularly. I recommend ONE PUMP on most critical areas (for me, neck and forehead) at night before bed. In the morning use the dramatically different moisturizing gel and of course, sunscreen.

One bottle can last if you use it sparingly and combine with a moisturizer to spread further.
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: no color more...
Works like magic! After a month my dark spots started fading! I have dark brown/Indian skin so I was a bit skeptic, but I'm glad I tried it. It is a bit pricey at $50-$150 a bottle depending on the size, but honestly a little bit goes a long way! The small bottle lasted me a good 3 months. I definitely will be repurchasing this product- once it goes on sale haha!
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I just received this as a gift set with the moisturizer and hand cream. I Highly recommend this for people who have those dark spot blemishes they want gone. My skin instantly felt smoothr and the hydration did wonders. My skin type is dry to oily and it worked well for me. It doesn't smell as appealing as other skincare products, but usually less scent means better products. It should definitely be on your try list. The hand cream works beautifully for older adults that have spots from too much UV damage. The applicator bottle is sleek and easy to carry around for travel!
Brianna B.
Birmingham
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
Great product for those trying to get rid of those stubborn dark spots. Just keep in mind, if you are wanting to fade out dark spots, you must wear an SPF at all times when outside. Even if it is just for a few minutes. If you go outside without it, all of the hard work and money to get rid of the darkness will come right back. This product must be used as directed and everyday in order to achieve proper results.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I started using this as a scar corrector and it's now my go-to moisturizer. I know it's only a serum, but I cannot use most thick moisturizers because they make my skin too oily. This is the perfect amount of moisture for my combination / veering oily skin. I use it in the morning and evening and have noticed when I stop using it for cheaper options I tend to breakout. It is a product I splurge on every few months, but it is well worth it. I usually buy during Clinque events and receive gifts with purchase.
Becca L.
Ada, OK
FIRST let me say that dark spots are caused by DAMAGED CELLS. Once a cell is damaged, it can't be undone. That being said, I love this stuff! It does work but yes it does take a commitment. 2 times daily isn't that big of a commitment if you love your skin. If health doesn't scare you, hopefully vanity will. Just add it in to your routine while brushing your teeth. I can make my bottle go further than 1 month so I don't see the harm in paying for a product that actually works for me.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.