BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• I️ bought this and saw ZERO difference. Anyone else have ...1 Answers
  • Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
Claudia A.
This is the best dark spot corrector out there. It works wonderfully for me unlike other products that say they are going to do something but they don't do anything.
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
the first time I wear this product I immediately fell in love. the skin becomes supple and fresh. with the use of the regular morning and night for a month I could see the difference. uneven skin color becomes faded.
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
This actually works! I just combined it with my 3step routine an after a month I would actually notice a difference. This lasted me I want to say a year. Again I used it sparingly!! Lol
Amber C.
Clinique has always had great products but out of the whole bunch, one that really stands out to me is this "even better dark spot corrector". It is a great and absolutely fabulous product especially because it really does work. I thought it through many time before buying it because it is and expensive product for so little product but after i did actually purchase it i can say it was totally worth it. Especially if, like me, you have those dark spots that acne leaves on ur skin it totally helps minimize how they look and your skin looks a lot better after a couple of weeks. So i would say try it ladies because in my experience i don't regret it one bit. Totally worth every cent :).
Stephanie C.
I wish this product was never ending! Yes it's expensive but it's totally worth it. I've always had old scars on my face from acne and because I'm of a dark skin complexion finding something to even out my skin was so difficult. THIS STUFF WORKS! Even on fine lines leaving your skin flawless. I saw results in as little of 2/3 weeks.
Onji S.
The BEST product I have found for fading my acne scars!!
Like some, I had terrible acne as a teenager and unfortunately I scar very easily--a horrible combination. I have tried so many products, homemade masks, "ancient remedies" and some worked, but VERY slowly. This Clinique product works SO FAST I saw results within 2 weeks! It's amazing! I am on my second bottle and am certain that when the bottle is finished I won't have a need for it anymore!
I will say: it is IMPERATIVE to wear sunscreen with this product. After using the product for 3 weeks I ran out of my facial sunscreen and thought I could get by without using it...and I saw no change in my skin until I started using sunscreen again. It's that important!
Azka N.
Millersville, MD
I m a huge fan of clinque products. I used it for few weeks. It helps a little bit with my dark spots but my acne problem remains the same. I am personally not fully satisfied with it
tania v.
I play soccer in sunny days and I been noticing that my face stared to get dark spots from the sun . I seen this product feature in a Macy's Comercial and I decided to give it a try. I have try so many products but none would help with my problem. I couldn't been more happy with this product, my face looks healthy ,even skin tone , the dark spots and acne scars disappear. now I can be without make up , all natural and I love it. I would keep on buying this product.
Jalaire M.
Blue Springs, MO
I've been using this faithfully for the past month. Within 2 weeks I noticed a difference. There's still a small spot I'm working on but for the most part, I'm loving this product. I haven't found a product that actually gets rid of dark spots, so when I saw results with this, I got really excited. It can be very pricey. But I got mine at TJ Maxx with a moisturizer and lotion for $79.99. I would recommend this to a friend!
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
I read several glowing reviews on Clinique’s Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Remover. I will admit I was very skeptical, but after talking to the makeup consultant at Clinique make up counter I decided to buy a bottle and give it a try. I understood that I would start to notice the spots fading in about 4 weeks and with continuous use they would eventually disappear. I started using the product and by the second week I was already noticing the spots fading away. I continued using the product for another couple of months and all of the little brown spots are completely gone.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a product that helps diminish dark spots but so far I have not found anything that is helping lighten the dark spots.How effective is this product in treating them?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.