BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Kayla S.
Beauregard
Dark spot corrector did not work for me. Did not meet my expectations. Gentle on the face. Nice package. Comes with a lot in the bottle. I am a first time and only time user. Would not buy again.
Régine H.
Review for: no color more...
For years I've had issues with dark spots on my face due to acne, my grandmother saw this product at the Clinique section in Macy's and purchased it for me. I've been using it for about 3 months now & I enjoy using it. I use it twice a day as directed, before putting a moisturizer on. It's very light-weight & I noticed my dark spots diminish in a time frame of 3 weeks. I have the 1.7 oz, which at Macy's in total rang up to around $84 which is a bit pricey but the results make it worth it.
Love it so much I have buy four bottles of this! It help my skin so much I had to buy more of it my mom uses it and it as helped her it’s gentle on the skin but effective I bought it at my local Dillards department store the product is perfect just the way it is
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I purchased this because of other reviews and I kept seeing their advertisement. I suffer from hyperpigmentation on my cheeks from the sun and was hoping this would make a difference. I've used this lotion for 3+ months consistently applied every evening and I have seen 0 difference. I've read other reviews that suggest that people give up too soon, but I'm sorry, after 3 months I should see something. Especially given the $50 price tag. I'm going to finish the bottle b/c it was so expensive, but moving onto something else. My other research of recent beauty awards, suggest Ellure or Shisheido Lucent cream, so I'm going to give one of these a whirl.
hannah w.
Columbia
It really helped to tone the dark areas and was very useful. Also when i applied it, it was very light weight on the skin which was amazing. I was able to apply makeup over top of it after it dried some which was awesome.
Ashley C.
QUEEN CREEK, AZ
I like it but, I don't see any extreme results. I probably won't be buying this again but, ill definitely be finishing the bottle to give it a fair chance with results.
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
the first time I wear this product I immediately fell in love. the skin becomes supple and fresh. with the use of the regular morning and night for a month I could see the difference. uneven skin color becomes faded.
Claudia A.
Review for: no color more...
This is the best dark spot corrector out there. It works wonderfully for me unlike other products that say they are going to do something but they don't do anything.
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
This actually works! I just combined it with my 3step routine an after a month I would actually notice a difference. This lasted me I want to say a year. Again I used it sparingly!! Lol
Amber C.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
Clinique has always had great products but out of the whole bunch, one that really stands out to me is this "even better dark spot corrector". It is a great and absolutely fabulous product especially because it really does work. I thought it through many time before buying it because it is and expensive product for so little product but after i did actually purchase it i can say it was totally worth it. Especially if, like me, you have those dark spots that acne leaves on ur skin it totally helps minimize how they look and your skin looks a lot better after a couple of weeks. So i would say try it ladies because in my experience i don't regret it one bit. Totally worth every cent :).
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte , LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?