BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optim...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Kristina M.
West Point, UT
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
I got this for free from Clinique when I went to one of their classes and at first I really did love it. It felt nice, it absorbed in my skin very well. Lately i've been breaking out the last two weeks and I'm trying to figure out why and finally I realized that this was breaking me out! My chin started out breaking out with little whiteheads and large hard pimples. Eventually around my lips also started to get white painful zits. Today, I got (no joke) 5 more pimples on my cheeks, which I never ever break out on my cheeks! This is the only thing i've changed so it has to be this. I have oily skin so it isn't the best, I only use it during the night. As for the dark spots, no idea. I had to stop using it, I know that everyone loved our originally dark spot corrector... hopefully they don't get rid of that one anytime soon.
Sarah C.
Olympia , WA
I Love this!!! It really works for my skin! I have so many sun spots and it lightened them right up in the recommended time frame! Also used it on my hands and saw a huge difference. My skin was smoother and also dark spots were lightened up.
Kiara W.
It works really well for eye bags and you should try it because it makes you feel like a model the container is really nice n this was my first time using it it was gentle yet had a zing it was a cooling burn but I don’t think I will use it again or recommend it to others.
Jackie C.
I really really love this product I deal that it really helps my skin from my dark spot I have , it makes my face look perfect with no dark spot , my face look clean like a baby and soft I love it.
Camryn S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Overnight this product helped my skin. I have naturally dark pigmented skin and I always have bad acne scars due to the amount of melamine in my skin. This product over a week cleared my scars almost completely and you only need to use a small dab each time.
Sarah M.
Boones Mill, VA
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
I liked the textures of this product and I thought it lasted for a decent amount of time. I think it made some difference but require me using another bottle to see a dramatic improvement. It is very pricey! Still one of my favorite serums though.
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
I love this serum. I'm just entering my 30s and although I'm past the acne phase I get occasional blemishes and also have dark spots as well as a little sun damage. After using this serum for a month my skin was more even, radiant, and smoother. My acne scars started to noticeably fade within about 3 weeks, much soon than the product promise.

The serum is a gel like consistency and absorbs into the skin very easily. It's not at all oily and in fact it seemed to control my oil production a bit. It was wearable under my makeup and didn't effect the wearability.

I used this product twice a day after washing and toning but before my moisturizer. A sunscreen is a must with this product when leaving the house.

I plan on purchasing this again. It is pricey but a bottle lasts me about a month and skin care is priceless in my opinion.
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
Very good product for acne scarring. Used over time it shows average results. Would not suggest for severe scarring, as a prescribed treatment would be better for serious problem skin issues and dark spots.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Mom got this for me as a surprise and I was kind of hesitant about it since I don't really have spots but I will say I do like how it makes my skin feel and it does balance out the very subtle discoloration I have
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Only been using this for about a week and i already see results, isn't that crazy. A little goes a long way, one pump would cover my whole face. I'm really liking it, and it doesn't leave my face oily.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a product that helps diminish dark spots but so far I have not found anything that is helping lighten the dark spots.How effective is this product in treating them?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.