BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
I love this serum. I'm just entering my 30s and although I'm past the acne phase I get occasional blemishes and also have dark spots as well as a little sun damage. After using this serum for a month my skin was more even, radiant, and smoother. My acne scars started to noticeably fade within about 3 weeks, much soon than the product promise.

The serum is a gel like consistency and absorbs into the skin very easily. It's not at all oily and in fact it seemed to control my oil production a bit. It was wearable under my makeup and didn't effect the wearability.

I used this product twice a day after washing and toning but before my moisturizer. A sunscreen is a must with this product when leaving the house.

I plan on purchasing this again. It is pricey but a bottle lasts me about a month and skin care is priceless in my opinion.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Mom got this for me as a surprise and I was kind of hesitant about it since I don't really have spots but I will say I do like how it makes my skin feel and it does balance out the very subtle discoloration I have
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
Very good product for acne scarring. Used over time it shows average results. Would not suggest for severe scarring, as a prescribed treatment would be better for serious problem skin issues and dark spots.
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
I have about four dark spots. I've tried this with good results. I still can't seem to get rid of them. When it comes to spot correctives, the price point is one of the best. I would recommend it to others.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Only been using this for about a week and i already see results, isn't that crazy. A little goes a long way, one pump would cover my whole face. I'm really liking it, and it doesn't leave my face oily.
Victoria K.
This product is very cooling and relaxing and is great to put on right before you go to bed. I can really tell a deference in the amout of dark spots I have and I will continue to use this product.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
Review for: no color more...
I went into Sephora seeking for something for darkspots (for my mother). The skincare technician introduced me to this. I asked her for her personal opinion, not just textbook stuff. And she said to me that it contains stuff inside that would help but don't expect it to work after only just one bottle because it takes time - about 6 months. So I took her word for it and purchased this for my mother, and a few more the months after.
There was NO IMPROVEMENT at all. Do not get this! I am so disappointed in this product. I don't expect it to be a miracle worker, but I do expect it to do SOME. My mother and I always used Clinique and this is the first time we've been so disappointed.
Hope  B.
Tea, SD
Good product just not for me and my skin type. i'm extremely dry and need something more hydrating and i've noticed this kinda dries me out way more than i need. i would like a super slash of something way more hydrating.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: no color more...
As I am getting older I am starting to add different skin care products into my routine. I read great reviews on this product so I gave it a try. So far it's working well! I have a dark complected olive skin tone so over the years some parts have become uneven especially when I am tan. I also have a small scar on to corner of my eyebrow that you can't really see but I know it's there and it drives me crazy.. This dark spot corrector has started to even out my tone so well! I will continue to use it until I find something that I like better! Like all products this reacts different for everyone so you gotta try it out and see what it does for you.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I did not see a visible difference after months of use. I had high hopes based on positive reviews I had read. I did not feel the product was effective, and I was disappointed.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.