BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Maya C.
I have been using this product for years and it really does work! I haven't noticed any downsides other than maybe the price, it's a bit pricey but well worth it! Takes a little bit of time to notice a difference but over time you will see an improvement for sure!
Debbie H.
08754
Amazing product..Clinique has done it again..this product covers problem areas easily..blends nicely..and is very cost efficient since you don't need alot of product to get the job done
Andrea A.
Delran
I love this brand! And this product was amazing! I suffer from discoloration and dark spots so I highly recommend this product. Now it is expensive so if you want to pay top dollar you should definitely try this brand because it's worth every penny!
Gema M.
Adelanto, CA
I used to have bad acne and the dark spots that would be left behind wouldn't want to leave until my mom found this product for me , within weeks I saw a huge difference, you should all try this product !!
Shay D.
I love Clinique's dark spot corrector! I get sun spots on both my hands and cheeks and this product has drastically diminished how noticeable they are. In addition to overall just making my skin tone more even, it has helped fade acne scars too.
Zaryah K.
Chandler, AZ
love this dark spot corrector. started using just after june. and in august my skin was vibrant and glory. first time user and definitely will repurchase. effective formula and doesn't irritate skin. no room for improvement love it like it is.
Kristina M.
West Point, UT
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
I got this for free from Clinique when I went to one of their classes and at first I really did love it. It felt nice, it absorbed in my skin very well. Lately i've been breaking out the last two weeks and I'm trying to figure out why and finally I realized that this was breaking me out! My chin started out breaking out with little whiteheads and large hard pimples. Eventually around my lips also started to get white painful zits. Today, I got (no joke) 5 more pimples on my cheeks, which I never ever break out on my cheeks! This is the only thing i've changed so it has to be this. I have oily skin so it isn't the best, I only use it during the night. As for the dark spots, no idea. I had to stop using it, I know that everyone loved our originally dark spot corrector... hopefully they don't get rid of that one anytime soon.
Sarah C.
Rochester , WA
I Love this!!! It really works for my skin! I have so many sun spots and it lightened them right up in the recommended time frame! Also used it on my hands and saw a huge difference. My skin was smoother and also dark spots were lightened up.
Wanda G.
I have used the big bottle and it has lasted for a long time so far. It helps reduce/remove my marks after stubborn acne breakouts that come on those days of the month. I like to use it first on my skin before moisturizer or sunscreen.
Jackie C.
I really really love this product I deal that it really helps my skin from my dark spot I have , it makes my face look perfect with no dark spot , my face look clean like a baby and soft I love it.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.