BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optim...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
Clinique is always a team player in the skincare line, always quality products.  I used this for a few weeks and can already see improvement in my skins texture, tone and even feel.  Will buy again when it runs out! And I already recommended it to others!
†ïå J.
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
The older version of this product was way more effective. I’ve used this product twice daily for about 8 weeks now and have only noticed a slight difference in my skin’s tone — it seems glowier than usual but there is definitely no difference in the appearance of my dark spots. Even paired with a moisturizer with sunscreen, there’s no real difference in my dark spots.
Leor M.
Skokie, IL
I've been using this product for a few months now and I keep buying it hoping it will help... I'm not sure if I don't completely understand the point of this product but I use it for acne scars. Some days I feel like it works and other days I don't. I do think there is room for improvement because it's a 2 pump bottle now and one of my pumps stopped working.
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
I don't have many dark spots, but it has cleared up a couple small ones on my face. I have noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin though, which is a huge benefit for me. The product is similar to a gel, so it won't make your face oily at all, and it dries quickly. I received it as a free product, but I would definitely pay full price for it.
Leah B.
This is something that really works! There are two parts to this formula. One part is for the dark spots themselves and the other part is for calming skin so it doesn't develop dark spots. There is definitely a noticeable difference once you start using it.
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
Totally worth the splurge. I noticed. Difference after a couple weeks, although they do recommend waiting at least 4 before judgement. Huge decrease in blotches and spots. My overall skin tone looks much better.
Catalina G.
Larchmont, NY
I love this product. I use it twice a day and have seen results. Love the fact that it has green tea which helps calm the skin so I don't get future dark spots. My concern was my post acne spots and this product has definitely delivered and lightened my dark spots to create a more even complexion. I highly recommend it.
Guillena A.
Buffalo
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
I loved it. I wasn’t dedicated enough in the suggested use, but I still saw some improvement. Even though serums are oily, I got a clean feel after using it. I bought mine for 50 dollars at Macy’s and kind of think that’s a lot for a product. But after following through with it, I can tell it was actually worth it.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
I loved this product! I got it as a gift and I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. Everyone always say clinique is good, but I didn't know how good. I was a lot of redness and dark spots, and it helps with them tremendously. I haven't gotten it since because it's so expensive, but I would if I could afford it.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
This product does exactly what it says it does & more. It's said to lighten dark spots 58% or more over the course of 12 weeks using it morning & night. If you are looking for the results then you want to buy a full twelve week supply & use it as directed & be sure to use some sort of SPF or sunscreen otherwise you're defeating the purpose of using it. The sun is what causes most of the damage we see in our skin. I've used this product all over my face for years & I've gotten so many compliments on how bright & clear my complexion is. I personally use this for any scars I may have or if I get a breakout I use this to speed up the recovery process & make sure I'm not left with a spot. Now I only use this on spots where I need it. & I apply it morning & night to those spots. This is an amazing product. It's actually just as good as the leading prescription products for dark spots but way more gentle on your skin!!
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a product that helps diminish dark spots but so far I have not found anything that is helping lighten the dark spots.How effective is this product in treating them?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.