BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Danielle T.
Newark, DE
Clinque products are the greatest ever! Although pricey they are worth their weight in gold!! This product is my fave because I have darkspots and acne scars! This product literally makes them vanish over time!! The longer you use it the better the outcome! Thanks to clinque my face is almost scar free now!!
Kiyamah L.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
Omg this not only corrects my dark spots due to acne but also makes my make up matte like and hides my oily face it's long lasting and definitely met my expectations it's very affordable and well worth it. I recommend this to everyone so go out and get it they do not need any improvements! Love it!
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
This product worked wonders for me. I am the kind of person that always has dark circles under my eyes and this product how to me even within the first day of use. I automatically saw a difference in the puffiness of my eyes.
Brittany B.
Overall this product is wonderful it removes your spot within the next day I put it on like one night the next morning I woke up in my spot lighter and lighter on my body from Sephora and it's an awesome product yes I met all my expectations and I will get invited
Jessica L.
Davis, CA
I was skeptical when I first bought the clinique dark spot corrector, but as I started using it, I started to notice gradual changes in my hyperpigmentation. I had extremely dark hyperpigmentation (dark-brown to an almost black colour) from my acne scars, and after a couple of weeks of using the clinique dark spot corrector, I noticed that they were becoming lighter (light brown to a brown colour). The serum also helped clear my complexion & did not dry out my skin. The thing with the dark spot corrector is that it's pricey (almost $70 for 1 oz) & it has to be used for a long period of time in order to notice results (they say to use it for 12 weeks for optimal results). In my experience, to achieve optimal results with the clinique dark spot corrector, it should be used with the clinique liquid facial soap & the clinique clarifying lotion 2. However, the price of the dark spot corrector (+ the clinique products that should be used with it) is still much less than other methods of removing dark spots (such as through laser treatment).
Maya C.
I have been using this product for years and it really does work! I haven't noticed any downsides other than maybe the price, it's a bit pricey but well worth it! Takes a little bit of time to notice a difference but over time you will see an improvement for sure!
Lauren S.
Lake Worth, FL
It worked well enough that I will continue to buy it.  It went on easy and was very light.  The packaging is small and easy to travel with if needed.  It is good for sensitive skin like mine!  It met my expectations and I would recommend this product to others!
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
It moisturized my skin decently, but there were little to no benefits for the dark spots. I stopped using it 2/3 through the bottle, except occasionally when my other moisturizer is running low.  The formula is not great for olive skin prone to acne.
Debbie H.
08754
Amazing product..Clinique has done it again..this product covers problem areas easily..blends nicely..and is very cost efficient since you don't need alot of product to get the job done
Andrea A.
Delran
I love this brand! And this product was amazing! I suffer from discoloration and dark spots so I highly recommend this product. Now it is expensive so if you want to pay top dollar you should definitely try this brand because it's worth every penny!
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.