BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Katie H.
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector Night Care 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz more...
I fell in love with this the first time I used it! Only had a sample so definitely on the look out for the full product!
Telma H.
Review for: no color more...
Absolutely amazing to use, so easy to wash off, and you feel like you get any makeup and bakteruas of your face.
Teresa D.
There was a difference and I would recommend it. the only thing is that the product comes out greasy on the skin.
Paige H.
Does a great job hiding dark circles and evening out skin. Simple packaging. Affordable. Would recommend
Sophie C.
Montreal
Review for: no color more...
Honestly I didn't find it made any difference. I liked how it felt on my skin but it was rather expensive.
Paola M. Z.
Hatillo
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
Love it❤️ best product ever. You see results fast and leave your skin gorgeous
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.