BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Shauna S.
This product worked well to reduce the darkness of some spots especially under my chin and on my chin. For the best results use it twice a day and in a matter of weeks your dark spots will be as if it never happened.
Theresa  B.
Sooke, BC
Review for: no color more...
This worked right away for my dark spots. After two weeks there was a big difference in the color and size. So happy I tried this as 6 months later my dark spots are gone and I tried everything to get rid of them.
Delitefulybee e.
Toronto, ON
Review for: no color more...
Ive tried this product during 2 different times of my life. I will say that it does work and you will see improvements of your dark sport. but i will also say that that it takes time and you need to be patient.
Mandy I.
Apo, AE
Review for: Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, 3.4 Ounce more...
Makes my skin incredibly soft but I have noticed much difference in my complexion. I've been using it since September 2017 and it's now mid December 2017. This is the first time I've used Clinique and I'll buy again.
Brish K.
Review for: no color more...
This is atruly miracle product. i had acne marks on my face . After using it along with Even Better moisturizer my acne marks are completely gone. My skin is smooth and bright.
Love it.
gem c.
Kent
This is a staple of mine couldn't like out it makes my skin look amazing it is pricey but worth it it lasts for ages I always get complements when I have this
Ingrid C.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I have dark spots from sun in my skin, this product is amazing for this kind of problem, turn your skin more clean and soft. But the price it’s a little high!
TEFFANY S.
J'ai amélioré ma peau et l'ai fait plus brillant recommandé à tous pour l'acheter plus rapidement Et ne le défiez pas parce qu'il est merveilleux
Andrea H.
Review for: no color more...
It did work for some of my dark spots. I found it a little expensive for the small tube in order to try it. Would be nice to have smaller sizes to try
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, BC
This product has had very good results on my dark spots and discoloration, as well as rosacea. I would recommend it to anyone with hyperpigmentation.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.