BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optim...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Hanne L.
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
This is pricey but with religious use it is worth the money. I use this morning and night and I am able to see how much better my skin is with this in my skin routine. Love this product!
AMEL S.
3 RUE DUNKERQUE 69330 MEYZIEU
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
I Love this!!! It really works for my skin! I have so many sun spots and it lightened them right up in the recommended time frame! Also used it on my hands and saw a huge difference. My skin was smoother and also dark spots were lightened up
Fabiola R.
Tegucigalpa, Distrito Central
He tenido un gran resultado en mi cara con éste suero que hace que tu piel sea más renovada por los daños causados, ya sea por cicatrices de acné, espinillas o daños causados por el sol o el pasar los años. En mi país la marca Clinique es muy cara y en mi caso debo ahorrar para poder adquirir este tratamiento que hace grandes milagros en mi cutis, pero el resultado es lo que me motiva!... A la primer semana de estar usándolo se empiezan a ver grandiosos resultados con la textura de la piel y a desvanecerse las primeras marcas de tu rostro.
Cassandra D.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: no color more...
I have a small dark spot just under my left eye. Within 5 days the spot has become visible lighter. In 5 days more I expect this spot to be not visible at all. I love thus product.
Crystal O.
East St, MB
I do like this dark spot corrected I would say it is one of the best as I suffer from hiperpigmentation and melasma. It seems to lighten my dark spots but not get rid of my melasma completely. I purchased it at Hudson's bay in the beauty department. This is great for anyone that wants to at least lighten those stubborn sun spots that can make us look older than we are.
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.
St John, NL Canada
This works well to rid of dark spots , it may take two bottles tho. I did try a new one called wild Rose and ir seems to work faster. But I'll still give this four stars cuz its nice to put all over your face before going out.
Sophie O.
Pierrefonds, SD
I am in love with the serum! I was on the hunt for a serum that would help me reduce the apparence of dark spot left by my acne scaring. Within a month of using the product I did notice a difference. My dark spot were beginning to lighten. Since then, the serum has always been apart of my routine.
Nicole M.
Definitely one of the best dark spot correctors that I've ever tried! It didn't take long for my dark spots to lighten up. The one downside is that is a bit expensive..but I would definitely recommend trying this
Raimah J.
Purchased as a trial and I did really like it. I had a small tester and it lasted about a week I felt and saw a difference my skin felt calm and looked brighter. With continuous use I feel it would have worked better
Emy R.
My dark spots haven't completely disappeared but my skin colour is unified, the serum doesn't irritate the skin, from the first uses the skin looks more unified, it was the first product of the Clinique brand that I use and I recommend it, If would buy it again.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?

back