BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Emy R.
My dark spots haven't completely disappeared but my skin colour is unified, the serum doesn't irritate the skin, from the first uses the skin looks more unified, it was the first product of the Clinique brand that I use and I recommend it, If would buy it again.
Isobel P.
Lovely product which works! So happy with this product and how it helps remove the darkness from my under eye. If definetly met my expectations, and I will be recommending to all of my friends and family. It was my first time using and I will be buying again.
Ivan T.
Review for: no color more...
Although visible effects can be seen within 2 weeks of use, I expected much more from this product, especially it is very pricey. This did diminished the appearance of my dark spots gradually , but its effect also seem to diminish overtime, getting less and less effective overtime . After 4 weeks of constant application, this could not further diminish the appearance of darks spots , which means that it does not hold true to its claim of 8 weeks treatment.

I would not recommend this to other people who is considering purchasing. You can get a much better substitute with the same price and I don't even know whether such diminished appearance is a result of my metabolism or the effect of the actual product itself.

Heather L.
This is a serum that removes hyperpigmentation from acne scarring or damaged skin via UV rays. The serum penetrates deep into the skin removing the melanin at the origin and gently exfoliates the surface of the skin. Anyone who is interested in this and wants results my advice is to take a before and after 4week picture. Also, the number one cause of hyperpigmentation is due to the sun- so SPF is needed otherwise you won't see any results. I've used this to spot treat sun spots and after 1.5months is when I saw a significant difference.
April R.
Wakefield
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
Not only is this an amazing brand it's an amazing product and it actually works really really well. My friend uses this and she said she would recommend this to anyone
Ghina S.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
Good color correcting products are so hard to find, but this product is a must have.. For those who have dark spots and dont want there foundation to look green-ish you must purchase this product, it will make those dark spots VANISH
Yes yes yes to this product! It made my skin feel incredible and very smooth, really helps even out the colouring on my skin and makes me feel years younger gives me a lovely fresh feeling and foundation sets well on top I would definitely recommend this
Tara H.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
Okay. First off why I'm giving this product a 5 stars is because for one it works for me and fixing my dark spots and pigmentation in my skin after acne scarring and sun damage. This product worked for me and is my go too. It's on the pricer side but it works for me like I said. I've tried other dark spot correctors and they didn't work for me but worked for others phenomenally. Every product is gonna either work or not work for your skin type. I'd say give it a go if you've tried others and they haven't helped!
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
Review for: no color more...
I received a sample of this product with my purchase at Sephora. I was able to make my sample last a week and I think I will be buying the full size. I have some dark spots on my face from acne scarring and I noticed them looking slightly lighter after only ONE WEEK using this product! I am very interested to see what happens when I've been using it longer and may write a review after I have been using it a few months. Clinique hasn't let me down yet so I have high hopes!
Carrie L.
vancouver, ['', '', '']
Review for: no color more...
I wanted to give this product a go when I saw some good reviews on it. But sadly, it doesn't work on me. I have hyper pigmentation from the sun. I've been using it for over 6 months now and I see not too much of a difference. The consistency is like a watery lotion. It doesn't absorb into the skin as fast as I would like it to but that's fine. It does a nice job in adding moisture so I still use it everyday. Might as well use it up!
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.