BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
I prefer the original version of the dark spot corrector. It just has a pump and it doesn’t have to mix two products together. Mixing the products is a waste of product and I feel it doesn’t work as well
courtney a.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love using this product because I do tend to have some dark spots on my face and the product works wonders. I definitely would recommend this to anyone with dark spots.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This really helps my sun spots on my Cheeks.
It took about a month to see a difference but once I started using better skincare with it they started fading quickly.
I was also only using once a day, but you're supposed to use it twice a day.
This also helped a scar fade over my eyebrows, it's still raised but it's less brown, it's faded to a khaki color.
I'm going to keep using this as long as I see results.
Shay Q.
Miller Place, NY
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
I have used Even Better Dark Sport Corrector in the past and liked the results it gave me especially during the colder fall/winter months. I was a bit weary when they came out with this new formulation but they actually found a way to make Even Better, even better lol. The addition of the optimized makes results visible even faster than before and the texture is amazing! I just finished my 1.7oz bottle and am missing it BIG time! It def lightened up my acne scaring. If your looking for something easy that you can keep up with that isn't harsh on your skin or time consuming that will also give you results, you'll like this product.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Is this product good? Yes, I can't lie. It is. Will you see results? Yes, you will see results. When will you see the results? Well, not very soon. This product is very good because it is very gentle on sensitive skin and I didn't get any breakouts from using it. I did notice that my acne scars were vanishing but it took this product so long to work, that I switched to the Clarins Mission Perfection serum and I saw results waaaaaay faster than with this one. If you're in no hurry to see results, then go ahead and get this. It is good. But if you need to see faster results, I'd recommend that you look somewhere else!
li s.
Metairie, LA
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer:
Had a dark area on left side of my chin. discolored. after about 2 weeks I see visible fading. I love it. Hope it continues. I know some people are not getting results. Some skin types respond differently.Try for a little longer and do not use any other products with it. Maybe you can tell a difference then. Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer
Monica H.
AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!

As an African-American woman in my 40s, I've come to expect less than stellar results for my skin with products from major cosmetics companies. The claim of beautiful skin never quite materialized.

Then came this product! In my 30s, for the first time, I experienced skin I longed for since my teens. All the scars that remained from the trial and error years? Gone!!

Beautiful skin remains to this day!

Highly recommend it! Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer
Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
A friendly clerk talked me into trying this version of the product. Same product, different container. The little pumps quit working, with half of the corrector inaccessible. My husband broke the container so I could access the remaining. I'm sure this is good marketing, since most people would give up and buy more, but that doubles the cost of the moisturizer. I mixed the two tubes and continue to use the moisturizer, but I'll never again buy this product in this packaging.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I am on my 3rd bottle. Pretty pricey but I seem to always go back. When you get down to the last bit, I have to unscrew the cap because the packaging doesn't get every bit but I don't mind that. For about 60$ I will continue to purchase over and over! Does last about a year so it's worth it. I haven't tried anything that truly helps my acne scars, sun spots, and discoloration in my skin like this does! I love a lot of stuff from Clinique!!
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
Clinique is always a team player in the skincare line, always quality products.  I used this for a few weeks and can already see improvement in my skins texture, tone and even feel.  Will buy again when it runs out! And I already recommended it to others!
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
How long should you use this product before you see results? Is it drying?
Teala D.
Does this really help fade dark spots? Of it does, are the results permanent or only while you continue to use the product?
Barbie S.
I have dark spots under my eyes is this product worth it?
Tonya C.
How often do you use this product and how long did it take you to see results?
Awa T.
Ottawa, ON
How well does this product work on dark skin? I have alms hyper pigmentation and wondering if this would help.