BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• I️ bought this and saw ZERO difference. Anyone else have ...1 Answers
  • Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
Ashley C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This stuff is AWESOME!! Noticed a huge difference in my skin after just a week of use! Skin is clearer and brighter!
Cynthia F.
Oakwood, OH
Haven't seen a whole lot of difference since using. Not sure I would purchase again. Feels good on the skin though.
Aimee T.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
Working well to exfoliate old skin. I am happy with early results. After a few months my dark spots should be gone.
Jenn C.
Philadelphia
Great product. Was told by a friend to try this and im glad i listened. Worth the money i paid. Would buy again.
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
I have used this product for about two months. I haven't really seen a difference (specifically on my sunspots).
Gina M.
Terrell
I didn't see a change. But it did make my skin softer. I used it for months. It was not worth the money to try.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,470 reviews
This stuff works well and quick. Put it on and before I know it, my dark acne spots are gone!!!! Good product!
Lydia S.
This was a below average serum. Didn't really do anything for my skin good or bad. Not worth the price at all.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
It is ok. Took me a while to see result. I would say like over a month. Not sure if i would purchase this again
Dayna S.
It worked okay but i felt it dryed out my skin pretty badly. I have friends who use it and swear by it though.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a product that helps diminish dark spots but so far I have not found anything that is helping lighten the dark spots.How effective is this product in treating them?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.