BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Mary Cate C.
Review for: no color more...
I have used this for 5 years and it has worked very well and has made my face smooth and red spot free
Robin Y.
Love this product! Saw great results on my sun damaged skin after about 4 weeks. Definitely recommend!
Taylor T.
River Oaks, TX
Clinique is an absolute staple. The products always follow through, and the brand is such a classic.
Tabitha L.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
I have used this product it does help but it takes a while. I absolutely love advanced night repair
Carrie W.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I just started using it so it is a bit too soon by one of my spots seems to be getting lighter. :)
D S.
Pleasant Grove, AL
Review for: no color more...
Helps even skin tone and moisturizes. Love it! Great for acne spots! Would recommend. Works quickly
Tami B.
Browns Summit, NC
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
Didn't see much of a difference. Felt great and had a good scent. But overall was Not impressed.
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
I actually use this daily and as a primer before I apply a color corrector in my makeup routine.
Patricia V.
Eastvale, CA
Review for: no color more...
Works great and cleanses well. I would definitely buy again. I noticed a difference within weeks.
Leslie J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: no color more...
Although this is pricey I do recommend if you can get this definitely do it you won't regret it
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.