BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• I️ bought this and saw ZERO difference. Anyone else have ...1 Answers
  • Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
Karen A.
Bay City
I loved the results for this so much i bought my mom one for Christmas. It's great for acne scars too. I keep thus one stocked.
Anna B.
farmingdale, ny
I have many dark spots on my forehead from the sun. I used this corrector for about a month and did not notice a difference.
Ella T.
Pasadena, CA
My hyper pigmentation has greatly reduced and I feel comfortable not wearing makeup everyday now that my skin looks so good!
Lauren R.
Cedar grove, Nc
Works ok. Lightened some of my hyperpimented areas, but as soon as I stopped using it, the pigmentation came right back.
Kinyetta J.
High Point, NC
Nice product. saw results with my dark spot with in about two weeks. Does not dry skin out . A little pricey but worth it
Cecile F.
South Miami
Always use Clinique but didn’t use this product long enough to really be able to see good results but would buy it again.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
I've been using this for about two months now and I don't notice any scar marks fading any faster than it usually would
anita s.
San Francisco, CA
I like Clinique. They have good product for oily skin. I tried this product for a month and did not see any different.
katelynne b.
Fulton
Great pore refining system. I've been using it about 3 weeks. My pores have noticobly tightened and are less prominant.
Ashley C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This stuff is AWESOME!! Noticed a huge difference in my skin after just a week of use! Skin is clearer and brighter!
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a product that helps diminish dark spots but so far I have not found anything that is helping lighten the dark spots.How effective is this product in treating them?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.