BY CLINIQUE

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: no color more...
Miracle in a bottle. I have dark acne scars that wouldn't fade but this product I definitely see a difference in fading. Thank u sooooo much. Tears of joy.
Sue L.
This is an expensive serum. I suffer from melisma and this for me just didn't work. I used it for a month and did not see an improvement in my dark spots.
Yvonne M.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: no color more...
This is my go to item when I have a bad pimple or a dark spot on my face. I put this on apply my normal powder foundation and I'm ready to go for the day.
Jantez S.
jacksonville , fl
Review for: no color more...
I have a lot of dark marks on my face and skin and this actually works, ive used over 5 different dark spot correctors and this is the only one that works .
Ashlynn M.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: no color more...
This says 4-6 weeks before seeing improving and I think after 1 week I noticed my skin becoming one even color. Would recommend to anyone with dark spots!
Jennifer D.
Martinez, CA
Review for: no color more...
Ok item, but very expensive. Doesn't really seem to work on my skin, but my friend had good results. Guess it depends on what you are trying to correct.
Darlene S.
Review for: no color more...
The older I get the more dark spots that I seem to notice. This really helps diminish the appearance of them and helps them virtually disappear. love it!
Maria A.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I love this serum. I use it twice a day, and I was able to see results in 2 weeks, I recommend this product. I have been using product for over 3 years
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
I have pregnancy mask and some sun damage. This serum is a miracle worker. You do have to make sure you use it am and pm but the results are worth it!!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I have so many dark bag circles under my eye and this worked so good I love this its expensive but worth the money gentle on face I bought this online
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?

back