BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I think that it is pretty good for being so cheap but it definitely does not completely erase the dark circles under eyes. I bought it at Target.
Jennifer L.
Frisco, TX
Review for: no color more...
Works wonders on my face and my neck. I have noticed the dissappearane of dark spots with days of using the product. It is wonderful but pricey.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
This feels really nice on my skin and has an okay price. It is pretty effective but it could have been better. I use it everyday and see results.
Bobbee W.
Norman, OK
Review for: no color more...
I really love most Clinique products, I don't feel this one did much for me at all. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and this didn't even touch it.
Aine R.
I began seeing results in just a three weeks. My dark spots faded and my skins texture looked smoothr. Just make sure to wear sunscreen over it!
Vanessa Uma M.
Review for: no color more...
I bought this on a recommendation for my acne dark spots and I love it, it works like a charm, my dark spot starts to disappear after 3 days
Laura S.
Review for: no color more...
This product is magic..I wish i could purchase again but with the price its hard to be able to purchase again..I really recommend this product
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
Been using this for a month so far - I am already seeing the breakdown of melanin in my dark spots. Definitely helps with my acne scarring.
Elisa D.
El Paso , Tx
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I'm sure it works different for everyone,g in my case I got more acne after using this, didn't notice any difference in my dark spots :(
Christina B.
Review for: no color more...
A great product if you use consistently and the other steps of your skin care !! I suggest trying it because it can only help not hurt !
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.