BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Jantez S.
jacksonville , fl
Review for: no color more...
I have a lot of dark marks on my face and skin and this actually works, ive used over 5 different dark spot correctors and this is the only one that works .
Jennifer D.
Martinez, CA
Review for: no color more...
Ok item, but very expensive. Doesn't really seem to work on my skin, but my friend had good results. Guess it depends on what you are trying to correct.
Darlene S.
Review for: no color more...
The older I get the more dark spots that I seem to notice. This really helps diminish the appearance of them and helps them virtually disappear. love it!
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
I have so many dark bag circles under my eye and this worked so good I love this its expensive but worth the money gentle on face I bought this online
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
I have pregnancy mask and some sun damage. This serum is a miracle worker. You do have to make sure you use it am and pm but the results are worth it!!
Maria A.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I love this serum. I use it twice a day, and I was able to see results in 2 weeks, I recommend this product. I have been using product for over 3 years
Jaylen H.
Review for: no color more...
My mom uses this everyday and loves this stuff and I have clear skin and use the Clinique 3 step thing so I definitely recommend anything Clinique !
Gabrielle L.
Review for: no color more...
It just didn't work for me...I don't know if needed to stay on it for months or what. But I do know it was too expensive for me to keep buying it.
Coco D.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: no color more...
I use this for under my eyes now that I'm getting a little older. So far it has been working. As of now its apart of my daily skin cleanse routine.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI
Been using this for about a week now and I definitely see my hyper pigmentation disappear!my first time using this product,I'd definitely recommend
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.