BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Mia H.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
My favorite part of my skincare routine! It has made a huge difference with my dark spots from acne and makes your skin feel fresh and cool after you apply it.
Jessica M.
This clinique dark spot corrector is great. Im not quite sure if it removes dark circles but it does help with any blemish marks a pimple may hVe left behind.
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
Review for: no color more...
I saw minimal results from this product for a month. However it left my face feeling soft and not as oily as other products. Liked it, but I've tried better.
Tina R.
Daly City, CA
I've been using this product on and off. I can actually see an improvement; my skin does become more even-toned. However, this product is way too expensive!
Miaa K.
Hampton , VA
Ive been using this product for 3 months but I am very unhappy with it. It irritated my skin and made my skin break out. It didnt clear my dark spots at all.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: no color more...
I used to have a crazy amount of dark spots and thought this would help. I didn't see much change in my spots but did see that my skin looked a bit glowier.
Leslie W.
Summerville, SC
Review for: no color more...
This is a very effective serum for dark spots. It doesn't smell too strong and is fine on my sensitive skin. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Jantez S.
jacksonville , fl
Review for: no color more...
I have a lot of dark marks on my face and skin and this actually works, ive used over 5 different dark spot correctors and this is the only one that works .
Ashlynn M.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: no color more...
This says 4-6 weeks before seeing improving and I think after 1 week I noticed my skin becoming one even color. Would recommend to anyone with dark spots!
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: no color more...
Miracle in a bottle. I have dark acne scars that wouldn't fade but this product I definitely see a difference in fading. Thank u sooooo much. Tears of joy.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.