BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Jaimie Z.
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
I’ve been using this for a few months now. It takes time but you’ll definitely see your dark acne spots diminish slowly, all the way I’m not sure. Haven’t gone that long to tell. I’m about 2 months in. Love using it for my dark spots. I’m not sure if it evens out skin tone since I don’t use it all over my face.
Andrea O.
Springbrook
I absolutely love love love this product! Very good stuff. It made me feel so much better about myself, and it had great packaging. I would definitely reuse this as I had only bought t one time! I think it’s the best product I’ve ever used I’d buy again
Selina B.
San Diego, CA
My skin looked really good after using this product. I noticed that my darker pigmented areas from sun damaged had lightened significantly. I loved that this was basically 2 serums in one! I will be repurchasing this in the very near future.
Kiara W.
It works really well for eye bags and you should try it because it makes you feel like a model the container is really nice n this was my first time using it it was gentle yet had a zing it was a cooling burn but I don’t think I will use it again or recommend it to others.
Victoria K.
This product is very cooling and relaxing and is great to put on right before you go to bed. I can really tell a deference in the amout of dark spots I have and I will continue to use this product.
courtney a.
I absolutely love using this product because I do tend to have some dark spots on my face and the product works wonders. I definitely would recommend this to anyone with dark spots.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This really helps my sun spots on my Cheeks.
It took about a month to see a difference but once I started using better skincare with it they started fading quickly.
I was also only using once a day, but you're supposed to use it twice a day.
This also helped a scar fade over my eyebrows, it's still raised but it's less brown, it's faded to a khaki color.
I'm going to keep using this as long as I see results.
Shay Q.
Miller Place, NY
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
I have used Even Better Dark Sport Corrector in the past and liked the results it gave me especially during the colder fall/winter months. I was a bit weary when they came out with this new formulation but they actually found a way to make Even Better, even better lol. The addition of the optimized makes results visible even faster than before and the texture is amazing! I just finished my 1.7oz bottle and am missing it BIG time! It def lightened up my acne scaring. If your looking for something easy that you can keep up with that isn't harsh on your skin or time consuming that will also give you results, you'll like this product.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Is this product good? Yes, I can't lie. It is. Will you see results? Yes, you will see results. When will you see the results? Well, not very soon. This product is very good because it is very gentle on sensitive skin and I didn't get any breakouts from using it. I did notice that my acne scars were vanishing but it took this product so long to work, that I switched to the Clarins Mission Perfection serum and I saw results waaaaaay faster than with this one. If you're in no hurry to see results, then go ahead and get this. It is good. But if you need to see faster results, I'd recommend that you look somewhere else!
li s.
Metairie, LA
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer:
Had a dark area on left side of my chin. discolored. after about 2 weeks I see visible fading. I love it. Hope it continues. I know some people are not getting results. Some skin types respond differently.Try for a little longer and do not use any other products with it. Maybe you can tell a difference then. Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.