BY CLINIQUE

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachel D.
Pearland, TX
Review for: no color more...
I am beyond happy that I have tried this product. My skin feels great after using it and it looks amazing to. Dark patches and scars left behind from acne are gone! I will continue to use and suggest this to people.
Shannon B.
I've been through two bottles of this. It worked wonders the first time. complexion was great! So i bought a second bottle and I'm not noticing that as much. but my skin has a tendency to get used to any products i use so i have to change them constantly.
Denise G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Oh. My. Gosh. I had dark spots on the side of my face and on my forehead i wanted to get rid of so i decided to spend the $50 and try this product out. It worked incredibly well but I'm sure i would've needed another bottle in order for them to be completely gone. And it's fragrance free which is great for those of us that have sensitive skin!!
Kesly U.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: no color more...
You cab truly see results with this product. However, you have to be persistant. You will notice a difference with you first bottle but you also have to make sure you are cleansing and using a toner. Use the whole Clinique set for best results!
Lupe T.
If you use the 3 step system this serum and the even better moisturizer as a treatment for dark spots will will start noticing a change on your skin evening out.
Adrienne K.
Review for: no color more...
I feel that this product is riding the clinique name only. I used the entire container and it never did anything. Overpriced and doesn't work. Very disappointed.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Review for: no color more...
Love love love! I use this after my moisturizer has had a few minutes to set in. I target my darker spots and I have noticed a big difference! They have faded over the 12 weeks and I just made my second purchase.
Rhia R.
I've used this product a few times and have always seen results, which seem to vary from person to person. I'll admit, it's a bit pricey to keep using it consistently, but I've always been satisfied when I do.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I personally do not have dark spots, but I bought it for my mom because she always complains about hers. It's been a few weeks and I can already tell the difference. She looks great and her confidence has definitely improved as a result.
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
This is one of the wonderful correctors i have ever used i will use this forever! And i love it! Everybody can use this is really effective and super cool i bought this always at target and is cheao and i all my tones i recommend this  to everybody who wants a beautiful skin
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?

back