BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I received this as a sample from the Clinique counter at a dept store and it works! It evened out my red blotches on my cheeks. Even when I was done using it, the redness never came back.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
So I recently tried out this product and I am in LOVE! Within a week, majority of the dark spots on my cheeks cleared up. People even noticed the difference in my skin. Highly recommend!
erii m.
Review for: no color more...
At first this product didn't suit well with my skin, I was breaking out so much but now my skin is so pretty I don't need make up because my skin just looks so fresh and even toned
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector Night Care 1 oz/30 ml/1 oz more...
My favorite all time product!!! I use it everyday it has completely faded all my acne scars I had and give me and even tone complexion love love love it! Would definitely recommend!
Lura J.
Review for: no color more...
I've been using this for a couple weeks now. So far so good but it hasn't been long enough to see any results yet. I'm impressed that it has been gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Gloria A.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: no color more...
This is the best skin corrector I have ever used! I saw a difference in my skin in just a few days. It is a very pricey product but would definitely keep purchasing this product
Kathleen M.
Review for: no color more...
I used this and the foundation and they both feel so good on my skin, I use it to prevent dark spots from happening and for a while I did see that it was evening my skin out.
Raven B.
Parlin, NJ
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I love this product. I makes my skin so smooth. I haven't used it long enough to seem much results but I has lightened my hyperpigmentation slightly within the past week.
Laya A.
I have been using this for the past 2 months. No change in my dark circles or spot. I feel like my skin has gotten darker after using this. I don't recommend this product at all. VERY DISAPPOINTED
Danielle B.
Greenfield, IN
This product lightened my dark spots dramatically and very quickly, however it caused small pimples around the affected area. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has dark/red spots but if you have sensitive skin be prepared for potential small pimples.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.