BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Lovely_ m.
If you use the 3 step system this serum and the even better moisturizer as a treatment for dark spots will will start noticing a change on your skin evening out.
Adrienne K.
Review for: no color more...
I feel that this product is riding the clinique name only. I used the entire container and it never did anything. Overpriced and doesn't work. Very disappointed.
Kesly U.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: no color more...
You cab truly see results with this product. However, you have to be persistant. You will notice a difference with you first bottle but you also have to make sure you are cleansing and using a toner. Use the whole Clinique set for best results!
Rhia R.
I've used this product a few times and have always seen results, which seem to vary from person to person. I'll admit, it's a bit pricey to keep using it consistently, but I've always been satisfied when I do.
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
This is one of the wonderful correctors i have ever used i will use this forever! And i love it! Everybody can use this is really effective and super cool i bought this always at target and is cheao and i all my tones i recommend this  to everybody who wants a beautiful skin
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally do not have dark spots, but I bought it for my mom because she always complains about hers. It's been a few weeks and I can already tell the difference. She looks great and her confidence has definitely improved as a result.
Sarah P.
Summerville, SC
Review for: no color more...
Does not clear up spots I used this daily until the bottle was completely used, just in case I needed to use it for am extended time for it to work. my spots were just as dark as when I started
Semi S.
Farmington, CT
Review for: no color more...
Wonderful serum. I will say however it takes a couple weeks of use to actually start working, but it definitely reduces acne scarring. I've used this for years and will continue to repurchase
MaKenzie M.
Ronceverte, WV
My mother used this and said it worked very well totally worth it and very effective and even I could see the difference she still uses this product ..... it had very nice packaging.... and I would recommend this product..
Candace J.
Troy, NY
Review for: no color more...
I liked this product, it felt good on the skin but it wasn't anything special. I did not notice any dark spot correcting like it says so it didn't really work for me, which was disappointing
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.