BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Chee T.
Review for: no color more...
I used this for a whole month and noticed my spots were lighter an my skin is way more clearer in complexion. I love how this product did not break out my sensitive skin too!!
Kaela Z.
Astoria, NY
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I tried this when I was at Ulta sampling some of their products. It is a great product that I would recommend to anyone with dark spots. I bought it for my mom and she has been loving the results.
Rachel L.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: no color more...
This product is...okay. I have dark spots and scaring from acne. I've been using this for almost a year and they are only slightly faded I'd hoped for a more drastic result
Sabrina I.
Orlando, FL
This product really does work but takes time as most products do. I fine once I finished the bottle I'm forced to buy another one to help lighten my dark spots. Also if I don't repurchase I feel as if there's a reverse effect. Might I add the high price tag it comes with.
Laura B.
Review for: no color more...
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector leaves my face feeling so soft. I used this product for 2 months even though it is pretty pricey. I did see some improvement in my dark spots but not enough to continue using it.
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
This product was a waste! no only did it make my face feel weird, it also has this awkward smell. I used this for a little more than a month and saw zero results. I did apply twice a day with a moisturizer with spf 15 or more and I saw no results. Plus its expensive!!
Oksanna S.
Hollis, NY
I had really bad acne all through high school, and I just want to get rid of my spots.

I used two bottle over the span of a month in a half. It lightened my spots slightly, but not great enough to spend $50 for each bottle
Erin M.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: no color more...
Maybe I didn't use this correctly but it honestly did nothing for my combination skin that has lots of damage from tanning in my past (used to work at a tanning salon)
Christopher P.
I'm a huge fan of clinique dark spot corrector. I have been using it for almost 3 years now and it never disappoints. My skin can be red or discolored at times, but once I use this product I notice change drastically.
Rachel D.
Pearland, TX
Review for: no color more...
I am beyond happy that I have tried this product. My skin feels great after using it and it looks amazing to. Dark patches and scars left behind from acne are gone! I will continue to use and suggest this to people.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.