BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• I️ bought this and saw ZERO difference. Anyone else have ...1 Answers
  • Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Opti...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Horn Lake
I have used this product within the past year for sun damage to my face, mainly on my cheeks. After using twice daily and using sunscreen, it definitely removed the appearance of sun damage and cleared my skin. This is a wonderful product but a bit expensive.
Courtney D.
San Francisco, CA
This product definitely lightened my acne scars on my face which I loved, but the only problem is that this product is too pricey. Also, with this product, a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for a long time, but the price makes it iffy to repurchase.
Michelle P.
Hialeah, FL
This dark spot correcter, helps you with this annoying dark spots you want to get rid of for me it broke me out in the begginging just a little then started helping, there was a difference in the time spand that I used it. On of my friends who had boughted said that it did break her out. This product much like many acne and dark spot correcters do break you out but after it should improve.
I used this for 12+months and it worked wonders on my skin. I suffered from a lot of dark spots from breakouts and I credit this to no longer having them. It's been about 6 months since I used it, my skin has cleared up after using the Clinique 3-Step products. I used this once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Recommend this to anyone!
Chasidy V.
Tulare, CA
This product has changed my life! It really helps my dark spots from acne scaring and makes my face feel amazing and soft. Best product out there n nothing eles like it. Price point it's a little high. But so worth it. It truly does work miracles.
Michelle H.
The serum is light and easy to apply. It is easy to blend into the skin and it sinks into the skin pretty quickly. The pump also makes it sanitary. I saw a small difference in my skin in terms of evening skin tone and lightening dark spots caused by acne. The serum is super expensive so I am not sure if I would purchase again and again.
Jennifer M.
Harrisburg, IL
I loved how thin this product applies to the skin. I can definitely tell it lightened the dark spots on my face but as soon as I stopped using the product I feel that they started to darken again. Not sure how long it requires you to use this product for it to be more permanent?
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this moisturizer/serum for a while (maybe six months or so) and I have noticed a difference and it really has lightened up my dark spots from my acne scarring. The smell is non offensive and it's pretty light on the skin.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
I really hoped this would have worked for my dark acne marks. It was expensive and my dark spots are still here after starting this in July 2015 ( currently Feb2016) I tried this for many months now and it seems to have wasted my money . I am now going to try a new product.
Cathy F.
First, thus stuff is amazing! It feels so good on my skin! My skin glows thanks to this! My spots have started fading, it does take time so stick with it! Twice a day, morning and night I apply it right before my regular moisturizer.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a product that helps diminish dark spots but so far I have not found anything that is helping lighten the dark spots.How effective is this product in treating them?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.