BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Debb D.
New Castle, IN
This is by far the best dark spot corrector I have ever used! When used daily, it erases the dark spots and makes them disappear! Given the fact that it is a concentrated formula, less is more, and it goes a long way. Worth every penny of the price!
Amanda C.
Delmar, NY
The only problem I have with this is you do not see results right away, they want you to use the product for a year and at 50 dollars a bottle.. you are in for one costly commitment. WILL NOT WORK IN A MONTH, you have to make the commitment, and use it daily for months.
Amber M.
Review for: no color more...
This stuff has somewhat worked for me. Most of my problem with it is just the consistency of me using it. I normally forget so if I used it more consistently, then I would probably have better results. Otherwise, the results that I have gotten have been great! The formula is light and doesn't make my face feel greasy at all.
Mandy M.
I went on vacation and came home with horrible sun damage all over my face. My concealer didn't even fully cover it and I was very depressed. This completely faded all of the spots! I can't say enough... it worked wonders for me. I used the entire bottle and didn't need to buy another one because the results were so great.
Charis B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: no color more...
Best tone corrector you will find! Sure, it will not even out over a few nights or weeks. But in a few months you will notice dark spots lightening much faster than the would with any other product containing "hydrochronone" (sorry for the spelling, typing fast) or any other chemical lighter. I say it is worth a try!
Victoria R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: no color more...
I had very bad acne when i was younger that left dark spots behind. I tried using this product and it cause MAJOR breakouts to my face. If you buy this product, I suggest using it on a small area to see how your skin reacts to it.
Samantha M.
This serum makes the skin soft & smooth, but even after finishing an entire bottle it only makes a slight difference. For the high price, it doesn't do what it claims. I have sun spots & acne scars and the difference was only slightly noticeable to me. I would not repurchase this. There are better drugstore alternatives.
Kate S.
Lincoln, NE
I started using this product when I worked at a department store in cosmetics. A year and a half later, I'm still buying this product. My skin looks so much better when I'm using it. I have persistent acne and this helps to heal the scars faster so I'm not left with red spots all over. I love Even Better Clinical!
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1.7 oz more...
This helped clear up my face from acne marks. I would put it on before bed and sometimes under my foundation. I currently dont have any marks. But i know that if i need something to help out this would be what i would go for

Elizabeth N.
Rochester, NH
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I've been impressed with this serum. My tone seems more even and the texture after applying is wonderful. I have some mild sun damage from working outdoors and this has helped with texture and evenness. I would buy again if I found it discounted at T.J. Maxx again.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.