BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

• CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optim...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference?1 Answers
  • I have dark marks on my face due to previous acne. Curren...1 Answers
April A.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: no color more...
As someone who has hyperpigmentation, I've struggled to find a cream/serum that evens out the dark spots, but doesn't cause breakouts or irritate my skin. Of all the products that I've tried, this works okay and has worked the best. However, I can't justify the cost based on the results.
Dominique B.
Portland, OR
Review for: no color more...
I went through two big bottles of this with no improvement in my dark spots. It's also not a cheap product so was just a waste of money for me. I went back to the counter where I purchased it from and they just acted like I must have not used it correctly, which I did. Won't be using any of their serums again.
Candy C.
Really this is like a great serum for moisture. It has a nice silky texture a nice smell. I can't really say that I noticed any difference in my freckles though, by the time it was finished. Maybe my skin was a little less red but freckles were still there. Still I liked it as a general moisturizing serum.
Katherine T.
Could do without the optimizer. They discontinued the one I used to use without it. But this product still works wonders. All of my acne scars are completely gone or mostly gone!!
karen S.
Review for: no color more...
Bought it because the California sunshine is way to strong and gave me some dark spot on my cheekbone. But I didn't see any clear result after a bottle. Probably will work better with the sunscreen so you won't get further hurt from the sun while you correcting the existing dark spot. Won't buy again.
Chika E.
I use this like a dark spot corrector. I place it only on my dark spotted areas and leave it for about 25 to thirty minutes. I've really seen a change in the appearance of them.
A H.
Louisville, KY
This product is literally the bomb.com!! I have struggled with acne and acne scaring for over 5 years... I honestly thought it wasn't going to work for me because I had so much discoloration and my spots were soo dark... But it has lightened up my dark spots tremendously. I recommend this to everyone struggling with uneven skin and skin discoloration from acne scarring.
Marissa T.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: no color more...
This corrector really did what it was supposed to do. It lightened the spots on my cheeks without changing the color of my skin - like other correctors have done. My only gripe is that I went through the bottle way too quick. Either I'm using too much, or there isn't enough in the bottle.
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
I love Clinique products, so I was really excited to try this. I have a lot of redness, and a generally uneven skin tone that I was hoping this would correct. I was pretty disappointed though. It's not that this didn't do anything for me, it's just that I didn't notice a difference. Very disappointing, especially for the steep price.
Katelyn S.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: no color more...
This product is worth the money and the trip to the mall. You may have to go the extra mile to seek it out but if you have any uneven spots on your face from acne or scars then you need this. This product will help lighten those problem areas to give you that flawless look you deserve.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
Martha V.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a product that helps diminish dark spots but so far I have not found anything that is helping lighten the dark spots.How effective is this product in treating them?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.