BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Catherine B.
Review for: no color more...
I have a lot of acne scarring and I started using this products and over time I have really seen a difference in the size and coloring of my dark spots. They haven't totally gone away but they are definitely less noticeable and less res. The price on it is worth it for how much product you get and how long it lasts! I highly recommend to anyone who needs help with dark spots or scarring!
Tammy B.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
This stuff is amazing!!! It has really helped minimize my dark spots. I haven't tried other brands so I can't compare them for you but I can tell you that this brand works really well.
April A.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: no color more...
As someone who has hyperpigmentation, I've struggled to find a cream/serum that evens out the dark spots, but doesn't cause breakouts or irritate my skin. Of all the products that I've tried, this works okay and has worked the best. However, I can't justify the cost based on the results.
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
I absolutely love this serum! I've never used a serum before this one and I don't think I want to because this is incredible. My friend is a Clinique girl at Ulta and gave me a sample and I immediately fell in love. Although it's a little pricey I feel like it's worth it if you have severe acne scars and dark spots.
Dominique B.
Portland , OR
Review for: no color more...
I went through two big bottles of this with no improvement in my dark spots. It's also not a cheap product so was just a waste of money for me. I went back to the counter where I purchased it from and they just acted like I must have not used it correctly, which I did. Won't be using any of their serums again.
Candy C.
Really this is like a great serum for moisture. It has a nice silky texture a nice smell. I can't really say that I noticed any difference in my freckles though, by the time it was finished. Maybe my skin was a little less red but freckles were still there. Still I liked it as a general moisturizing serum.
karen S.
Review for: no color more...
Bought it because the California sunshine is way to strong and gave me some dark spot on my cheekbone. But I didn't see any clear result after a bottle. Probably will work better with the sunscreen so you won't get further hurt from the sun while you correcting the existing dark spot. Won't buy again.
Katherine T.
Could do without the optimizer. They discontinued the one I used to use without it. But this product still works wonders. All of my acne scars are completely gone or mostly gone!!
Chika E.
I use this like a dark spot corrector. I place it only on my dark spotted areas and leave it for about 25 to thirty minutes. I've really seen a change in the appearance of them.
A H.
Louisville, KY
This product is literally the bomb.com!! I have struggled with acne and acne scaring for over 5 years... I honestly thought it wasn't going to work for me because I had so much discoloration and my spots were soo dark... But it has lightened up my dark spots tremendously. I recommend this to everyone struggling with uneven skin and skin discoloration from acne scarring.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.