BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is:

Our clinical-strength serum visibly improves dark spots 58% at 12 weeks. Results at 4, 8 and 12 weeks are equal to a leading prescription ingredient.

What It Does:

Even Better Clinical Serum is proven to help reverse the appearance of dark spots and blemish marks starting at 4 weeks. In 1 week, see a visibly brighter complexion. Soothing Optimizer keeps skin calm, helping it better resist future darkening. Both are dispensed from a dual-chamber bottle that separates each serum, preserving the purity and potency of the ingredients until right before application.

Proven Results:

Clinical tests showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots and a more even skin tone with twice-a-day use.

8 Weeks       12 Weeks
Dark Spots        51%       58%
Even Skin Tone        50%       53%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Our patented CL-302 Complex includes Vitamin C to help reduce the appearance of discoloration; advanced Brightening Yeast Blend to break up the appearance of dark spots; and encapsulated Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine to exfoliate skin, speed departure of surface discolorations and enhance cell turnover. Optimizer features our Gyokuro Extract, a specially harvested Japanese green tea extract rich in antioxidants and anti-irritant properties.

Great To Know:

Dermatologist-Developed. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Ophthalmologist Tested. Oil-Free. Suitable for long-term use by all skin tones.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips
  • Spread serum all over your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer
  • Daily sunscreen is imperative

Kaitlyn J.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz more...
Hi, I'm a 22 year old female who always had perfect skin. It wasn't until I turned 21 when I started breaking out in cystic acne. I've tried everything under the sun to help, starting with antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, etc. Prescription medicine just tore up my face, causing me to peel and break out even more and become very dry and sensitive. I did a lot of research online and starting taking natural supplements that cleared up my whole face!! I take Chlorophyll, Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Collagen. So once I started getting clear of acne, I was left with horrific scars on my face that left me feeling like I couldn't leave the house without makeup on (which is also very bad for your skin to wear makeup all day, everyday). I went to a local Ulta Beauty and the Clinique consultant really pushed me to buy this serum for the scarring, she told me I would not be disappointed. And she was right!! I have not worn makeup for the past week now and feel so confident in my skin. This stuff is a miracle and is worth the price!!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz, Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
I feel like this product does work if you’re really good about using it on a regular basis. I do not like to use this product for dark circles or dark spots on a regular basis because it’s more serum like as far as that goes and is a bit oilier than I prefer. I have other dark spot correctors that are more moisturizing, less oil and they work quicker. But I still love the formula of this and I love putting it on after I do a mask or after I microblade my face to replace some oil’s because I’ve shredded my face of the dry skin. So I use it for only specific times but it’s definitely a good product it definitely works and it’s a good price. I purchased mine at the mall.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, no color, Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1 oz/30 ml more...
I've purchased this product a few times, every time hoping that the results will be different. I have a ton of dark spots on my face from far too much sun exposure (downside of running, hiking and skiing!). This product hasn't made a dent in any of them and if anything I ended up breaking out more than I ever do normally. I have very sensitive skin so it doesn't take much to aggravate it, however, I just can't continue to use a product that 1) doesn't have an effect and 2) makes me breakout.
†ïå J.
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
The older version of this product was way more effective. I’ve used this product twice daily for about 8 weeks now and have only noticed a slight difference in my skin’s tone — it seems glowier than usual but there is definitely no difference in the appearance of my dark spots. Even paired with a moisturizer with sunscreen, there’s no real difference in my dark spots.
Leah S.
ontario
A step up from the normal Clinical dark spot corrector. This one has two sides that are even distributed together with the pump. The left side takes away the spot and any other discoloration in addition to the right side ensuring that it doesn't come back. Cheaper than insurance but the same concept. Lol! You Must buy this product and try it to experience its magic
Chloe S.
San Antonio
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
I’ve been using the even better clinical dark spot corrector serum now for about 5 months and it had made a HUGE difference in my acne scars on my cheeks. It hasn’t made them disappear, but it has definitely evened out my skin tone and always leaves my skin feeling great!
Amanda S.
Holliday
I really wanted to love this product but after three months of consistent use I had minimal results from it which was disappointing since it is a little pricey. I've had much better results from other lines but I still love almost every other Clinique product I use!
Lauren R.
Review for: CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
To begin, I selected the smaller container to try this product out on former acne scars and dark marks on my face. The price was a bit up there as I paid more than $30 for this product and I saw minimal effects. The product is rich and comes out in a thick/watery solution. Applied to face twice daily... let soak into skin and did not apply make up. Noticeably saw some current acne shrinking and saw some dark spots fade minimally. Used for three weeks (until it ran out). Would not repurchase.
Kristina B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Even Better Dark Spot Corrector 1.7 oz more...
I feel this really helped my acne scars. It’s is unscented, lightweight, and if used properly will make a difference in the appearance of scars. I cannot speak for dark spots unfortunately other than acne scars.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
I prefer the original version of the dark spot corrector. It just has a pump and it doesn’t have to mix two products together. Mixing the products is a waste of product and I feel it doesn’t work as well
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
How long before results are typically noticed?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.
Samantha G.
How often do you need to use this product to see results with dark spots? Also, where do you work it in to your daily routine?
I have many irritating dark freckles on my face, but I have one that is huge. This dark spot is much bigger than a pencil eraser. How much lighter can I expect my spot to become with regular use?
Niki J.
Is this lightweight? I have tried other dark spot correctors and they all felt really thick no matter the amount I use.