Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA

Is this worth the price? I've almost purchased it several times but never brought myself to it. This would be my last resort to get rid of my darks spots before I go to the dermatologist.

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
For moderate to severe pigmentation issues, nothing beats prescription strength hydroquinone and broad spectrum sunscreen applied everyday. This product contains high levels of grapefruit extract which can actually cause more pigmentation through uv exposure. Dermatologist is the way to go!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
1 year, 4 months ago
It's a good product to use for minimal issues. Old marks and really dark spots it will only fade somewhat. Murad Vitamin C kit works better. Their spot treatment combined with the Vitamin C skin care makes spots disappear.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
pinellas park
1 year, 4 months ago
It worked for me but I had to be consistent in using it. Every night after washing my face I would apply this and it took probably around 3-5 weeks to see results but it works
Hira Q.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I've heard mixed review about this, and my mom didn't see any results that she was happy with. Try the Khiels Dark spot corrector. I've been loving my results!