Karley S.
De pere, WI
This product does exactly what it says it does & more. It's said to lighten dark spots 58% or more over the course of 12 weeks using it morning & night. If you are looking for the results then you want to buy a full twelve week supply & use it as directed & be sure to use some sort of SPF or sunscreen otherwise you're defeating the purpose of using it. The sun is what causes most of the damage we see in our skin. I've used this product all over my face for years & I've gotten so many compliments on how bright & clear my complexion is. I personally use this for any scars I may have or if I get a breakout I use this to speed up the recovery process & make sure I'm not left with a spot. Now I only use this on spots where I need it. & I apply it morning & night to those spots. This is an amazing product. It's actually just as good as the leading prescription products for dark spots but way more gentle on your skin!!