Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
A friendly clerk talked me into trying this version of the product. Same product, different container. The little pumps quit working, with half of the corrector inaccessible. My husband broke the container so I could access the remaining. I'm sure this is good marketing, since most people would give up and buy more, but that doubles the cost of the moisturizer. I mixed the two tubes and continue to use the moisturizer, but I'll never again buy this product in this packaging.