BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Even Better City Block SPF 40 protects all skin types from premature aging and sun damage. see more...

Breann M.
Leesville, OH
Love this product for the summer! I have used the this one and the spf 25. The 40 is great for a day at the beach and amazing product. Helps prevent damage in your face and is a bit heavier. The spf 25 is great for everyday and great under makeup. I love both and I will buy both again for differant reasons
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wow I love wearing this product underneath my makeup! This is actually the only sunscreen that works as a really great primer for me. It isn't greasy or oily, and my foundation applies over it beautifully.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Good product overall for a good price, it's long lasting and doesn't take off with sweat as others do, gentle on skin and does what it claims. The only bad thing I found was that it made my skin more oily.
Darlene S.
Kaneohe
I use the city block when I go golfing and spend many hours out  side . I use it because I don't want to get sun burn but I feel that is was sticky and made my face shine thru my foundation  I have been using for years  and I would recommend but I am still looking for one that would suit me as I have oily skin
Janine V.
This was my first venture into the world of spf in makeup a few years ago. Clinique is normally my go-to but I didn't really like this one. The consistency made my skin very oily and the product would seperate after a while. I would recommend it to people with dry skin (I have combination).
Denisse B.
Orlando
I've been using this sunblock for months now. I never cared too much for my skin, but now I'm 31 and I need to take care of it. It doesn't make your skin oily and is not expensive at all. After I apply it, I don't even feel like I'm wearing sunblock. Will definitely recommend to others.
Rebecca C.
Palo Alto, CA
An extremely oily product, making my already oily  skin type dripping in oil. I believe that there are many other options out there for an effective spa that enhances the appearance of your skin instead of taking away from it.
Pj E.
Claremont, CA
This is a really good skin protector! My face stayed intact all day, and because of the high SPF, I did not have to worry about any sun damage after spending the whole day outside! It was a little bit expensive but a little goes a long way!
maria c.
Las Vegas
i felt like this  was very on the thick side and kind if felt a bit heavy on the face. it was my first time using it and i purchased it inside a macys store. did not meet my expectations
DAVID C.
Amazing product for oily combination skin prone to acne.
I found this great product at sephora while walking around and im glad i did, it definitely meat my expectations and would definitely recommend to others