Clinique Even Better Brighter Skincare Set uploaded by Alivia K.

BY CLINIQUE

A selection of skincare essentials from Clinique. Includes: Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, 30ml Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20, 15ml Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream SPF 15, 15ml These products are special because we negotiate exclusive discounts with our suppliers and pass the savings on to you. They're limited, either in quantity or for a period of time, but they'll always give you excellent quality at an exceptional price.

Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
It works amazing on my skin, it’s been a year that i have been using this product and I will remain faithful to this product at all times, definitely affordable and I would recommend this item to everyone
Erika Z.
The best for skin care. Good value for your money and it works great. It is nicely packaged and easy to open my go to skin product. I have been using it for a few years now. It not expensive at all it is worth buying. I make sure I never run out I do buy more than one to keep on hand.
Bryanna C.
Clio
Clinique is absolutely amazing at skincare, gentle on the akin but effective I'm a first time user and wish the products were more affordable and the packaging is simple but elegant. Its very effective but could be improved by making it less scented for sensitive skin.
S P.
I went to sephora.They test my skin and they suggested me to try the brighter serum. I got the brighter skin by paying $50.I was expecting some magic is going to happen. But Nothing changed .The price is really very high.Definitely not a repurchase.
Miranda💋 R.
It's super gentle on my skin and easy to use! It's great for evening out skin tone. Its not expensive at all it is worth buying. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin after using the product and was very satisfied with it's performance.
Becca B.
Love Clinique in general, but I really love this product. I originally picked this up in the store, since I wanted to change up my skin routine. I am so happy I saw this! It's super gentle on my skin and easy to use! It's great for evening out skin tone.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
I immediately noticed a difference in my skin after using the product and was very satisfied with it's performance. I loved how it had no nonsense packaging and I was able to figure out step by step on how to use the product. I think this product is perfect for everything use!
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
These products are very helpful and very good for your skin it's nice packaging cute the products are smooth and gentle I bought it at target near me i am very satisfied with these outcomes and I would recommend this to others
Francis Y.
These products instantly brighten skin! They leave your skins complexion glowing! Their packaging is also very nice and it met my expectations just after one use! I recommend everyone to try these amazing products!
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
I enjoyed this product, it had my skin feeling pretty great. I would say it met my expectations! it was effective for me. the product was very gentle on my skin. I would say I'd recommend to other people!