Clinique Endless Eye Shadow Looks Palette for Women

Endless eye shadow looks palette by clinique for women 1 pc palette.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Endless Eye Shadow Looks Palette for Women!
Louisville, KY
Clinique is an extremely wholesome brand. They’re completely hypoallergenic and safe to use. I have used clinique since I was 14 years old and have never stopped loving it. They always have great quality products and amazing deals.
Oakland, CA
This is the perfect kit to take on vacation. I am not one to do many looks. I am fine with one look on vacation. This is great because then you don't need a bag of makeup. I bring this, lippie, and a face powder and I'm good. The eyeshadow takes a lot of layering. The pigment isn't great but if you put on a lot of layers it looks great.
Clinique has one of the best eye shadows I've ever used, and I've tried a lot! I love getting the free samples when you purchase other items to try new colors, and you get so much in them.
Farmdale, OH
I have used Clinique for years. The eyeshadows go on so easy with no mess and stay on really well. I will definitely continue to use Clunique Endless Eyeshadow
Bloomsburg, PA
I find Clinique eyeshadows aren't as pigmented as other eyeshadows. The colors Barely show on my skin. I do love the colors though especially this palette.
Kingsley, MI
I love Clinique. Their products are very easy to use and awesome quality. This pallet does just that. I love how it's everything I need in one case.
Alexander, AR
This is one if my favorite palettes from Clinique. it's great for night things wear. The colors are made for those with warm skin tones.
Mulberry, FL
I love the colors and how well they blend. You can use them singly of as a set. Go on smooth and evenly. Last through the day or night.
Colors are great and pigmented, but it's not as lasting as I wish it was and usually is gone by the end of the day. Have to touch up!
Brownsville, TX
It really good the bad things is that Ir breaks being in the bag beside that everything is perfect long lasting and very pegmatite

Looking for your answer?