Maria F.

Is this product the best choice for oily/combination skin or would you recommend another brand? I used to use Clinique a long time ago and I loved it, after years I'm giving it a try again but I've never used this moisturiser before, so I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. Thank you!

Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I have oily skin and I loooove this. It's really helped to cut back the oil production in my skin
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! I have oily/combination skin and this is the only moisturizer that hydrates but is totally non greasy! It sinks completely into skin so well. I'll try other products but I always come back to this one!!