BY CLINIQUE #11 in Facial Moisturizers

Dermatologist-developed formula combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients.

Your daily moisturizer helps skin look younger, longer.

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight, fast-absorbing gel hydrator developed specifically for the needs of combination to oily skin.

Solutions for:
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
This genius gel developed by Clinique's dermatologists maintains optimal moisture balance for oily skin. The refreshing, oil-free formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients so skin looks younger longer and feels fresh and comfortable.

What else you need to know:
This product is allergy tested, fragrance-free, dermatologist developed, oil-free, and noncomedogenic. It’s the third step in Clinique’s 3-Step Skin Care System. For dry to combination skin types, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+. For the driest skins, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream.

• Is this good for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Does this work well under make up, For oily skin?3 Answers
  • How well did this works and how?3 Answers
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This product 🙌🏼 I have been on the hunt for my perfect moisturizer for years . I have just about tried every high end - low end moisturizer you can think of . One day in Sephora I saw this little gem in the Sephora to-go aisle , what I like to call the aisle of doom :) it was 1.7 oz for around 14$ I picked it up & was immediately obsessed. It says it is targeted for oily skin , but I have , dry acne prone sensitive skin & this moisturizer is perfect for me . It leaves my skin feelings so soft and fresh , it has really cleared up my skin, I couldn't be happier! Its perfect for morning and night . It also helps my serum sink in faster. I have been using this product for about 6 months . I will never buy another moisturizer this is my holy grail . My go to! The full size is only 26$ and its 4.2 oz of product . Totally worth the money. Clinique is a no brainer skin care brand to me . If you are in the market for a new moisturizer grab the travel size , you will thank me later !
Regi W.
Regi W.
I have had this product for about three days but on the first night I used it I noticed a significant change in the feel of my skin when going to bed. I have newly oily skin so I've been on a journey to find what works for my skin and this gel based moisturizer really does the trick. It absorbs quickly on the skin so it doesn't leave me feeling greasy at night. I appreciate that because before purchasing this product I was feeling super greasy after using other cream based moisturizers. The price is not bad at all considering you need maybe one and a half pumps for your entire face. I use it as the last step in my routine after putting on serum and eye cream and it creates a nice barrier. I'm going to start using it in the morning as well.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I've been using this on and off for at least 10 years now. It is so gentle and soothing. Perfect for acne prone, oily or sensitive skin types. The price is not even bad, especially for the amazing job it does. I rarely ever have liked using facial moisturizers due to no matter which ones, they always end up making me more oily or break out. Even the oil free ones would too but Clinique's moisturizing gel for combo to oily has never done that one bit. It really soothes my skin and doesn't have harsh chemicals or a chemically smell. It's an extremely lightweight texture that melts into your skin quickly and easily, balancing and nourishing where needed. I always find my way back to this product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This really is a great moisturizer. The scent is gentle, if detectable at all, and the formula is nice. I picked it up at Sephora, first in a sample size, and then the full size. It is a little on the thin side, and it takes a little while to soak in, so I use it at night and switch to a primer/moisturizer in the morning. I don't have much luck with it over my makeup. The price point is better than a lot of the competitors, and of course, Clinique is tried and true, so there's no harm in giving it a shot. Sephora sells a full size of this with trials of the rest of the line for about $25, I believe, so I highly recommend trying that, if you're in the market for some skincare reform.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY
Thai is my FAVORITE moisturizer ever!!! I have used the regular lotion before but I think the gel make my face and hands feel smoothr and more relaxed. This doesn't have a scent so it is very good. This can be expensive however it's worth it. I bought this at Macy's and any other store that has makeup Clinique booths/stands. I have never broke out from this brand and I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. This is also FANTASTIC when you use the green bottle of Clinique face wash and the pink bottle of the liquid stuff. This is a set that is great if you want healthy acne free faces. Love this and I hope you do too!!! YOU NEED TO GET THIS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!
Kristopher A.
Kristopher A.
I really enjoy using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel by Clinique . I love that it hydrates my skin without any added oil or greasiness and it's great for my oily skin. When I was a teenager and experimenting with skin care I remember using the original Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and I found it to be too heavy for my liking, so I'm glad they created a gel version that's oil free. While this doesn't have SPF I like to use as my moisturizer if I'm staying home lounging around, and if need be add my sunscreen over this. The D.D.M.G also performs great underneath makeup too adding the right amount of moisture so cosmetics can go on smoothly.
Let me tell you one thing about this product: I absolutely love it! A little goes a long way, fragrance-free, perfect for the summer, but you know what? I also found myself using this in the Fall and Winter. It is perfect for those who have oily to combo skin because it has that right amount of moisture that your skin can absorb rather fast. It speaks for itself, it's a gel. When you apply it all over your face, it is absolutely smooth and hydrating. I highly recommend this! The biggest pump bottle size is the best value but they also have a 1 fl oz tube that you can try out but trust me, you will love it.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
I've always love this when it was just a lotion, but they made it into a gel which I believe is a lighter formula for Sumner when you tend to be more oily and the login is better for psyched skin. it's a liquid drink for your facial and I've used this for years and I've been asked if I'm really 35 because when I wear little to no makeup I looked five to almost yen years younger and I do believe I owe it to partially this lotion/gel I started using the lotion at 15 and then switched between the two as needed. the bigger gel is a better bargain and will last you through all the spring Sumner to mid autumn .
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I used this throughout my 20's until I reached a time where I could no longer afford to buy it. The formulation is pretty ideal for my oily sensitive skin. Super lightweight and absorbs like a dream. Mattifying properties leave something to be desired but I don't think it contributed to my oilies either. Nice refreshing scent! I really have no complaints other than the price which isn't even THAT bad. I did find a super cheap near dupe in the Garnier gel moisturizer that I used for a couple years, however, now that I'm in my 30s I find myself craving a bit more moisture than a gel can offer.
Maricarmen A.
Maricarmen A.
I love this moisturizer!! It is so refreshing on the skin and it has a pump which is so convenient. You only need to use a little because it goes a long way! I have oily skin so I got the GEL version and it is perfection! It is both dermatologist and allergy tested and it is fragrance free. It definitely softens your skin. They recommend to use this twice daily, however I just use it before applying my makeup because I only use moisturizer once a day and my skin feels fabulous. Makeup applies smoothly on top and overall it is a great product worth it's price so get the full, big 4.2 fl oz.
Gricelda H.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this work great with oily faces?
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Chandler
Does this work on sensitive skin?
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
I have been searching for a good moisturizer.. my skin is horribly dry in most parts of my face. Is this an intensely moisturizing product??
Katie G.
Katie G.
Spring Valley , NY
I have been looking for a good moisturizers this summer and I heard that this one is very good. I have combination skin and want to know if it's not gonna make my skin look more oily? Please I need your help
Lesley
Lesley
Is this really moisturizing? What type of skin type is this for?