Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel

Skin Types: 3, 4

Dermatologist-developed formula combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients. Your daily moisturizer helps skin look younger, longer.

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel ??looking for a perfect moisturizer that I can use ,a have an oily skin so I wanna try something new that can work on my skin.
I have acne and sensitive skin. Can I use this one?
Thoughts on this moisturizer for acne prone skin types?
Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...morning and night. The gel is for more oily skin while the lotion is for dry skin. I use the gel during the warmer months and the lotion in the winter when my skin is drier. Both are wonderful! I usually don't even have to wear a primer after putting this moisturizer on my face.” in reviews
“I have very sensitive skin so I'm always scared to try new things. I got this as a sample when I ordered something else so I figured I'd give it a try. I loved it right away. Its not heavy and doesn't leave your skin oily. But you can feel it working right away. I never had any trouble with it causing breakouts with my sensitive skin. ” in reviews
Shawnee, KS
No thanks on this. After Clinique “discontinued” their acne solutions all over clearing treatment nearly nine months ago, it was suggested that I use this in place of that. That was a HUGE mistake. My skin is VERY finicky. If I use a line of something, I need to use ALL the products in that line or my skin goes hay wire. And that’s exactly what happened when I combined this with the other steps in the three-step acne system. My skin looked like a constellation of hormonal acne. It was embarrassing! Thank God they are bringing the all over treatment back because my skin has missed it! Pros: comes ready to go with a pump lightweight A little goes a long way Cons: Broke my skin out terribly Makes skin oily Does not pair well with Clinique Acne Foaming Cleanser and Clarifying Lotion
Cerritos, CA
Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know where I’ve been or why I didn’t try this moisturizer earlier, but this has quickly become a holy grail. I’m trying to use products with simple, effective ingredients and my skin has taken incredibly to this! I have combination acne-prone skin that’s typically more oily but drier during these winter months (a true combo nightmare lol). I’ve been trying to use products that contain an SPF & was using the Too Faced moisturizer, but kept noticing fungal acne breakouts & that turned out to be one of the culprits (thanks SkinCharisma). I now use this in combination with a Neutrogena sunscreen and it’s really a dream combination. If you’ve been having issues with your skin & want to try a cult-classic that actually works, definitely give this a go!
San Dimas, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve switched to this because my skin is oily. And honestly, it’s decent. I give it 3/5 stars for that. It doesn’t break me out unlike the Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief product. But at the end of the day, this gel is not enough. My skin was still really dry even with this product. I moved to using this along with the Clinique Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate (which surprisingly doesn’t break me out). But then I stopped using the gel altogether & just the Concentrate. The Concentrate works way better on its own than the gel does on its own. I would pass on this one if you’re dry
Mesa, AZ
This is a pretty good gel moisturizer. I do use the whole Clinque skincare line as well to keep it all in the " family". It's light enough so you don't feel like a total greasy mess, but hydrating enough to where your skin looks luminous in the morning. Honestly, I tend to use the smaller size packaging because I don't use very much and I am able to make it last for a solid month before running out. I would recommend this if you need extra hydration for your sensitive skin, but don't want to feel all slippery and slimy before going to bed. Also, I use this at night for skincare and also for my moisturizer for my base layer for makeup.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Macy's
✨One of my favorite moisturizers!! ✨As the get texture implies, it’s a light but hydrating consistency. It does take a few minutes to absorb so that oily feeling you might feel at first goes away quickly. I have dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin and this doesn’t irritate nor cause clogged pores. It gives a luminous glow to the skin and many people have actually complimented my skin whenever I’m wearing it. My friends swear by this for calming their skin and actually are the ones that got me hooked on this! 100% recommend! Check it out!! 😊
I would give this product a hundred stars if I could. It's the only thing that I've found that actually soaks into my skin and provides hydration rather than sitting on top or feeling sticky or leaving some gross tacky residue. I have sensitive, dry skin and it says that this gel formula is for oily skin, but it helps me immensely. I can't use the formula for dry skin because I'm allergic to something in it (they told me it was probably the cream base that was irritating my skin at the clinique store). But this has never irritated me. I've even used it on bad sunburns and it helps to cool and heal them quickly. I tend to use it on my hands a lot as well and as an overall lotion. I love this stuff.
Ambler, PA
When I initially tried this moisturizer, I really liked how it transformed into a watery texture. It was really cooling and dried down pretty fast which made it very convenient to apply in the morning (since im rushing out the door). However, throughout the day I felt like my face got oily really fast and it did not help control my oil at all. In addition, the moisturizer has a faint smell of plastic which typically isn’t something I look for in a face lotion.
4521 sparrow court
Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel uploaded by priscilla G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is great. I've only used it 2 days & already see a dramatic change in my dryness. I got the Clinique ID along with the lines & wrinkles 2 part set from Ulta. I'm excited to see how much more improvement I get from it. It is oily but perfect if you struggle with dry skin. I also lone the fact that it instantly makes my skin silky after use
Palm Beach Gardens
I used this for years before starting a Korean skincare regime but I do miss it and plan to pick up another bottle. I prefiere this gel moisturizer over the traditional one. I’ve tried both and I’ve found the gel to be a better more absorbable moisturizer to go under make up without messing up your make up products. It just blends with make up beautifully. I’ve mixed the gel with foundation to make a lighter skin tint many days!
Huntington Pk, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this in the full size. I’ve never bought any products from Clinique but their reputation for being a good skin care line is something you can’t ignore. So I said why not try it. I have oily skin and needed something before putting my moisturizer and so far I think it has done some great changes to my skin texture and oil control. I don’t think it works just like a moisturizer because it’s only a gel.

238 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 15 jours