BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Moisture-rich cream ups the hydration intensity of our yellow genius. Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day protection with skin-strengthening ingredients to soothe even the driest skins. Makes skin more resilient. Use it daily to keep skin younger, longer.

• I get extremely dry and flakey skin in the winter, especi...2 Answers
  • How good is this cream? I would like some feedback3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin?2 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Cream
  • "I have normal to dry skin and i use this cream once a day and it brings moisture back to my face. I like tha fact that it doesn.t feel greassy after using it and it is great under fondation since it makes my skin texture so perfect. I need a small amount to put on my entire face, it lasted me like 6 months. I recommend this face cream to all of the dry skin people, it is a great one." in 62 reviews
  • "I got a small bottle of this as a sample with another purchase and I was delightfully surprised. It's not heavy at all but extremely moisturizing. A tiny bit goes A LONG ways. I have normal combination skin and this is amazing on my skin. " in 48 reviews
  • "This a great moisturizer. It is very light weight and wears easily under foundation. It doesn't have a fragrance so it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin " in 34 reviews
Theresa F.
This is the first moisturizer which has solved my dry patches. For the last two months or so I have grown allergic to one of my acne medications which would leave dry patches on my skin. I hadn’t known this so I continued to use it until recently my face became swollen to the point I couldn’t see because my eyes were so puffy from the allergic reaction. This is the only moisturizer which has cured those dry patches since I’ve discontinued use of my acne medication.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Been using this as my standard face lotion and love that it doesnt leave behind a greasy feeling. I usually prefer gel lotions but this one soaks right in and has been. Wonderful during a very cold winter in New Jersey. Hasn't caused any breakout of cloghed pores and helps with fine lines Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Cream
karen P.
San Jose , CA
I'm on the fence about this product. I'm getting to the last few drops in my bottle and I'm still debating whether or not I love it. I have oily/combination skin and suffer from occasional break outs. I tried this product because I got it as a bonus product at Christmas time. I've used it everyday, morning and night, over the course of the last couple months and have no complaints. However, I wouldn't say I've seen great results either. I think for the price, the product is over rated but if you are not picky and just need a basic moisturizer for combination skin this might be a good product to try.
Michelle R.
Hudsonville
This is the best Clinique product EVER!  It is so light and perfectly NON-greasy that you can put it on and make your skin instantly happy.  It's very gentle, even on sensitive skin, so it can be used daily.  While it's probably only meant to be a facial moisturizer, I find it's great at moisturizing my hands, too.  It's one of my favorite tricks for the winter since I'm not a fan of thick lotions that don't soak into my skin very well.
Maritza R.
My favorite moisturizer! I have tried many moisturizer but this one is the best so far. I have the driest skin in the world but this product helps me to keep my face looking nice and hydrated! Love it
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
Clinique product are one of the best skin care products out there. Allthough this moisturizer is one of the best, i think its better for older women. The price of this products very good and affordable as well!!
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
Although it's a cream and seems thick, it somehow goes on your skin just right so it's perfect for those with oily skin or even dry skin. I have oily-combo skin and this moisturizer has helped keep my skin evenly moisturized. There are no dry patches and it doesn't make me break out! A little goes a lot with this cream so it lasts awhile too. Definitely worth its price although I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Clinique sells a variety of products including lotion. You can buy this at a department store. You can also order online. It is more on the expensive side it's high end. I would buy again in the future.
Kasey V.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very dry skin. This has worked miracles for me and at a very reasonable price. There is no smell to it which I don’t love but don’t hate. Goes on creamy but does not over hydrate.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
This is a great moisturizer for when your skin is in need. I love all Clinique products, you get quality for what you pay , they are a dependable brand that my skin will always trust. I would recommend this product
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
How good is this cream? I would like some feedback
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for dry skin?
Emily C.
I get extremely dry and flakey skin in the winter, especially on my cheeks and around my eyes. I have been looking into some new face moisturizers that will help with dry skin and I was wondering how well this works on other people. I also have really oily and sensitive skin and I've been breaking out a lot recently. Will this help my dry skin? Does this make your skin feel oily after you apply it? Does it make anyone breakout?