BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Farhana S.
Regina, GA
I use all the 3 products of Clinique 3 step system and this is one of them. I love this lotion. it is very light and airy and so my skin does not feel much oily after application. I m a repeat user of this product and I would definitely buy it again. totally worth a try!
Courtney J.
Helena, AL
I remember playing in my mom's makeup bag and putting this moisturiser on. The only one I will ever use. So soft and light but leaves skin flawless. LOVE
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
Cannot say enough good things about this product. I've been using it for over 10 years and it's the only lotion I can put on my face, as I have sensitive skin. Not greasy and rubs in easily. Leaves you feeling hydrated!
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
This is so nice and easy to apply and the packaging is so nice.. it is so good for dry and sensitive skin.. make my skin feel happy 😊 .. l will complete it so soon .. l recommend it for dry and sensitive skin.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I usually love clinique skincare products but this isn't one of them. This lotion made me break out. I would not recommend this for mature skin.
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
Where has this moisturizer been all of my life? I just recently discovered this product at Ulta and I know Clinique is a great skincare brand. The product really does mean “dramatically different.” It’s wintertime where I’m at and my skin has been battling dryness. I have combination skin so I have to watch out when it comes to products like moisturizers that could leave me oily. This however, does not and keeps my skin hydrated without the excess oil all day.
Mtetwa M.
I love clinique dramatically different moisturizing+ because it cleared my uneven skin tone Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ , I can't use it in place of moisture in the morning before makeup because I believe it makes my skin produce oil which I can not afford during the day.
Elizabeth T.
This is is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers that I've used all year. It provides a lot of consistent moisture and a surge of hydration to my face. I can't imagine what could replace this product!
Brooke S.
Help my dry elbows so much has them keeping moisturized and not as bunny as normal it is a all around great product
Shakeya W.
Davidson, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product!! Great moisturizer and it not to heavy.. it does not leave my skin looking oily and it's good to use in the summer!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora