BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Vanessa M.
Chicago , IL
Honestly, I've had many samples of this moisturizer from Clinique and it's one of the least effective in my opinion. It did not hydrate my skin at all.. in order to feel some sort of hydration I had to keep putting some on. The smell wasn't that great either. 2 stars for me!
Passion B.
The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is definitely my go to product for my overly sensitive, dry/combination skin routine. I don't have to use an excessive amount on my face, I just use about a pea sized amount and it moisturizes my entire face. A huge plus with this product is that it's not greasy like other moisturizing lotions I've tried.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Super moisturizing!
Very light fragrance but doesn't smell bad. Love how your face feels after, and thankfully it's not heavy. I love how it absorbs in your skin quickly so you can go on about your day. It's also really easy to apply makeup on top of it. Wish there was spf in it.
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
Where has this moisturizer been all of my life? I just recently discovered this product at Ulta and I know Clinique is a great skincare brand. The product really does mean “dramatically different.” It’s wintertime where I’m at and my skin has been battling dryness. I have combination skin so I have to watch out when it comes to products like moisturizers that could leave me oily. This however, does not and keeps my skin hydrated without the excess oil all day.
Lisa B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Love this product. It made my skin so clear, soft and glowy. It feels light but does a great job of keep my skin replenished.
Monisha P.
It's a very good moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin. It's the kind you reach out for when your skin is thirsty for some moisture. It's my everyday moisturizer.
Phyllis C.
Fort Worth, TX
Very good moisturizer makes my face feels brand new every time I use it. Makes my skin feel soft and healthy.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
I use in along side the Clinique Makeup Remover, love both products. It's light and doesn't make my face sticky or feel heavy. I have pretty sensitive skin also & have never had any problems! I always keep a travel size in my makeup bag.
Mtetwa M.
I love clinique dramatically different moisturizing+ because it cleared my uneven skin tone Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ , I can't use it in place of moisture in the morning before makeup because I believe it makes my skin produce oil which I can not afford during the day.
Brooke S.
Help my dry elbows so much has them keeping moisturized and not as bunny as normal it is a all around great product
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora