BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I personally adore Clinique and it's very effective skin care products. This is a very moisturizing and soft lotion. It smells very nice and it's totally perfect for all skin types; especially dry skin types. I really recommend this one!
Crystal Q.
I have mature skin that tends to get really dry. When applying make up it is hard to use any powders without looking cakey or my little lines being accentuated. I purchased this trial size to see how it would work for me. So far it has felt great. It doesn't smell that good. I'm not crazy about chemically smells. But it goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™+
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer for my dry sensitive skin. No complaints about this product at all. I've been using it for quite some time and will continue to do so. (Hence why I have the big bottle!)
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I
This is my togo brand. Makes my skin look and feel good. I have sensitive oily ance prone skin. So i have to be careful with what i put on my skin. I use this moisturizer before makeup or just for a regular day. I like how it melts in to my skin, makes it look and feel so hood6.
Abigail ▪.
Nantwich
This is the best facial moisturiser! I would 1000% recommend this to anyone who has dry skin 😍😍
Willianna P.
This is the moisturizer every girl should have. It hidrates my face a lot!! It's so effective. If you combined this with other Clinique products you'll see the the difference faster. The price it's a little high if you compare it with other products but worth it.
Alicia B.
I've used this product off and on for the past 15 years.  Its nothing absolutely amazing, but its one of those products that does its job and you always fall back to.  Moisturizes really well and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Je P.
Orlando , FL
Este producto de Clinique lo uso desde hace varios años ya y me encanta porque me lo aplico en la noche y en la mañana mi piel amanece reluciente, suave e hidratada. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
Where has this moisturizer been all of my life? I just recently discovered this product at Ulta and I know Clinique is a great skincare brand. The product really does mean “dramatically different.” It’s wintertime where I’m at and my skin has been battling dryness. I have combination skin so I have to watch out when it comes to products like moisturizers that could leave me oily. This however, does not and keeps my skin hydrated without the excess oil all day.
Mtetwa M.
I love clinique dramatically different moisturizing+ because it cleared my uneven skin tone Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ , I can't use it in place of moisture in the morning before makeup because I believe it makes my skin produce oil which I can not afford during the day.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora