BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
Salome C.
It absorbs very well. I have used this for the first time on my combinated skin. In the winter I use to get really dry patches, and this is the only moisturiser that helped. It's fragrance free and the packing is easy to use.
Carmen Z.
Sandy
Let me just start out by saying I am an oily skin girl and yes I still love this moisturizer. I know it is marketed to extra dry skin but this has been a game changer for my oily skin as well!

since my skin is so oily I would always go for the lightest weight oil-free moisturizer I could find so I wouldn't get more oily than I already am. I went to a dermatologist and I was told that my skin is overproducing oils because I am stripping the natural oils and instead I need to use a good moisturizing moisturizer.

I had a free sample of this from a makeup bag I got with purchase at some point so I figured I would give it a try and I fell in love! I use this in the morning under my makeup and at night when I go to bed. In the morning this is the first thing I put on after I wash my face and I let it sink in for a couple of minutes before I move on and add anything else.

This moisturizer has made such a difference with my skin and the longevity of my makeup throughout the day. I notice I can go longer before I need to blot or touch up and my makeup lasts longer than ever. I highly highly recommend giving this product a chance if you are oily and looking for something new to try and help your oily skin!!
Tira T.
toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best moisturizers I’ve ever had. And a little goes a long way my skin feels amazing when ever I use this cream. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a product that softens the texture of your skin AND adds a good amount of moisture to your skin.
Leanne w.
Oldswan, Liverpool
100000 million stars! I got this a few years back when I seen it was on offer at a beauty outlet and I'm so glad I did! It actually transforms the feel of your face the moment you put it on. I used to suffer with dry skin from time to time (I have combination skin) and the day after I've applied I'd see an 80% of not 100% improvement to my face ! It's magic I love Clinique skin care it is so worth the money. I couldn't recommend it more if I tried ! A little goes a long way so it lasts a life time! I've just gotten a new one my previous lasted around 8 months
Liliana F.
Been using it for two years and i wouldn't trade it just teo pumps is enough for tje whole face leaves it feeling smooth and it doesn't leave your face looking oily, got it at macy's worth every penny
Iliana S.
Austin , TX
This is a good moisturizer for dry skin and it is very very refreshing. For me it’s a little bit pricey. But it’s very good and gentle. It is my first time using it. But it has improved my skin.
Janet G.
Katy, TX
I can never find a moisturizer that I like but I LOVE this one. Most of the time moisturizers have a really strong flowery smell, this,one doesn't have a strong Scent at all which I like. It doesn't leave my face greasy either. I just purchased my second bottle a must have
Tiffany C.
Port Blandford, Newfoundland and Labrador
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff!! I have oily skin that’s prone to acne and it works really well with my skin. I use this every night before bed.
arden d.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Sephora
doesn’t break you out and is seriously moisturizing. goes on evenly and feels nice, doesn’t get greasy and really does moisturize your face. it’s pricey but worth it since a bottle lasts around 5 months.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora