BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Alice A.
266 Peconic Ave. Merdford
Very good facial moisturizer! Leaving your skin soft, fresh and very well hydrated. I'm very satisfied with this product. 😍
mochahontas S.
Fort Worth, TX
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ I think this is probably the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. It definitely feels like a lotion for the skin but it feels so hydrating and it isn’t too heavy like you would think, being described as a lotion. I will definitely keep repurchasing this and it is definitely a must buy to pair with the 7 day scrub cream that Clinique offers.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
Araysha V.
It is a product that moisturizes you to 100 and leaves your skin super soft and is for any type of skin and age
arden d.
Oxford, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
doesn’t break you out and is seriously moisturizing. goes on evenly and feels nice, doesn’t get greasy and really does moisturize your face. it’s pricey but worth it since a bottle lasts around 5 months.
Mackenzie Q.
kingston
I love this lotion it makes my face smooth and gets rid of dry spots it has nice packaging it’s gentle on my face as well it has good value I highly recommend it to anyone with dry skin or combination Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Y. P.
Detroit, MI
I use this moisturizer every day it really helps during the harsh winter's we have. I gave my mother a bottle as well and she loves it.
Hema G.
Glen Allen, VA
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! I have been using this for YEARS, and I love it! It provides the perfect amount of moisture and is great if you want to put it under make or just wear it before you go to bed! My maintained skin goes to this lotion!
Tiffany C.
Port Blandford, Newfoundland and Labrador
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff!! I have oily skin that’s prone to acne and it works really well with my skin. I use this every night before bed.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I
This is my togo brand. Makes my skin look and feel good. I have sensitive oily ance prone skin. So i have to be careful with what i put on my skin. I use this moisturizer before makeup or just for a regular day. I like how it melts in to my skin, makes it look and feel so hood6.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora