BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Erica M.
Love this! It feels like water being applied to your face. Itd super lightweight and leaves your skin soft.
skylee g.
Sarnia, ON
It's nice. But feels very heavy on my skin so I only use it once in awhile as an overnight deep moisturizer when I know I'll be washing it off in the morn. I prefer to use gel moisturizers now and wish I picked up the gel instead of the lotion, cant wait for when I get to try it out.
heidi M.
Fridley
This is my favorite favorite brand I love it so much it’s my go to moisturizer as well not a lot of moisturizer. Moisturize my skin as well it’s hard for me to look for a good one but Clinique moisturizer never fail.
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
My best moisturizing clarifying lotion from Clinique. I use it since 8 years. But here in lebanon it is so expensive so I buy it from USA. 🖒🖒🖒
Hawraa L.
Buffalo, NY
This cream is amazing. It’s my favorite moisturizer of all time. I been using it for three years now. It is perfect for dry skin. Keep it moisturized for a whole day and reserve its oils. It also help with uneven skin. Soften skin. Love it!!
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
This lotion really got me through my early teens and early 20s it really is great for a simple moisturizer throughout the day if you have a normal skin but once you get in your mid and late 20s you definitely should get something thicker but it didn't clog my pores and it really helped me from getting breakouts!
Melanie W.
My all time fave lotion to moisturize my face with year round...its not oily, sticky, or greasy - it does exactly what it claims to do which is “moisturize”...if you have very dry skin i HIGHLY recommend this lotion, worth the money!!!
Nadxhe L.
Denver , CO
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using this product after a shower and before doing my makeup and it has helped me with my combination skin helping my makeup last all day
Jordan G.
Mcdonough, GA
This moisturizer has been in my routine since before I was even using makeup! My mom started making me use this when I would get really tan in the summer and I have used it since! I have dry to combo skin and this gives me just the right amount of moisture! Love it and will continue to use it!
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
Purchased at: Dillard's
Best moisturizer! Have been using it for a long time. It’s light yet so moisturizing, I have pretty dry skin and it’s perfect. It’s also mild and great for sensitive skin.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora