BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
The best moisturizer I've ever used. The quality is excellent, and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Just two pumps are enough for my face and neck. This is one of the best products Clinique has.
Suleima F.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is a great everyday moisturizer. I have really weird skin that goes from oily to super dry whenever it wants (which really sucks); however, I use this everyday after I wash my face and it makes my skin feel hydrated all day. It is higher in price than other moisturizers on the market; however, I think it's worth it. I highly recommend this product!
Bella C.
I used to have very bad acne, so I went to my Doctor, and she recommended this lotion. I was very skeptical, but bought it anyway. After a few months of washing my face (doing my normal routine), I could see an improvement in my skin. This lotion is expensive, but when you use it, you only need one pump, and it covers your whole face. This lotion doesn't make my skin look oily, at all. Love love love
Ines G.
Right now I am using very dry to dry combination skin since my skin has changed due to the city's weather I'm living now. It helps my flaky patches to feel moisturized but feels kinda greasy in the parts I'm not that dry.
Becca C.
Charlotte
I have very sensitive skin, it has dry patches in certain areas and this moisturizer really helped even my skin out. I typically use it after my skin care routine at night, the next day my foundation sets flawlessly.
Alex G.
Brookline , MA
A little goes a long way with this product! It Is my absolute favorite moisturizer, I use it every day after I shower and it keeps my face smooth but never oily or greasy. It only takes a small pea sized amount. In the picture you can see how much I've used since NOVEMBER, using it almost everyday. So clearly it lasts a very long time and worth the money
Crystal R.
I think I've found my holy grail. if you have very dry to dry combination skin, you just have to try Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion +. This is the 3rd step in Clinique's 3-step skin care system, so it obviously works best with their other products. but even on it's own, you'll love it! It's fast-absorbing and lightweight. The scent is just okay, mildly bland. A little goes a long way - just a dime size should be enough for your face and neck. I don't mind that this product doesn't contain an SPF since I use it at night, but if you plan on using it in the morning, be sure to an an SPF product to your regimen.
All in all, my face looks and feels great thanks to this product. I feel more confident if I do go sans makeup, but I always feel like my makeup sits better when I do wear it.
Try it! you won't regret it!
skylee g.
Sarnia, ON
It's nice. But feels very heavy on my skin so I only use it once in awhile as an overnight deep moisturizer when I know I'll be washing it off in the morn. I prefer to use gel moisturizers now and wish I picked up the gel instead of the lotion, cant wait for when I get to try it out.
Lindsay O.
Ancaster, ON
One of the best moisturizers out there for my dry sensitive skin- and I have tried a lot!
Super moisturizing, gentle and doesn't clog my pores!
Bought it Shopper Drug Mart
Will be buying again!
Erica M.
Love this! It feels like water being applied to your face. Itd super lightweight and leaves your skin soft.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora