BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Alicia B.
I've used this product off and on for the past 15 years.  Its nothing absolutely amazing, but its one of those products that does its job and you always fall back to.  Moisturizes really well and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Delina S.
Windsor, CT
Absolutely love this product I use it everyday to moisturize my face before I apply my make up it is a very light weight lotion that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I got this in a sample form but I definitely will buy again after I'm finished with my sample.
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
Where has this moisturizer been all of my life? I just recently discovered this product at Ulta and I know Clinique is a great skincare brand. The product really does mean “dramatically different.” It’s wintertime where I’m at and my skin has been battling dryness. I have combination skin so I have to watch out when it comes to products like moisturizers that could leave me oily. This however, does not and keeps my skin hydrated without the excess oil all day.
Eve C.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for three years! I love this product. It has a pump so you can easily pump some out without getting bacteria in the the actual product itself. I use this after washing away all make up, before applying primer or foundation or simply just to wear all day. I will keep repurchasing in the future. Also keep in mind there is two different textures one is gel like and the other is cream, if your oily like me buy the gel like one.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I love Clinique, and all their products. I really am a true fan. I love their makeup, skin care, 3 step system, ect. This lotion is part of the 3 step system. First you wash with the mild Clinique soap, Secondly, you use Clinique's Toner, Then thirdly, you apply this lotion, which is the last step. I have acne prone/oily skin, and this system was the only system that has ever helped my acne. Over the years my comedonal acne has gotten worse, and my blackheads never go away. I tried using this system again as a 26 year old woman, and this lotion breaks my skin out bad now. I really dont even like applying this lotion anymore. It leaves an oily film, and makes every imperfection i have stand out. A new pimple will pop up on my chin. Its just not good for oily/acne prone skin at all. My skin used to not be so oily. Maybe thats why it worked when i was younger, but not now at all.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Been using all clinique make up products for 4 years and 2 years back I started using clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion, it's been really effective for my dry skin. I use it twice a day and its still lasting a long time. The price is definitely worth it. If you looking for a product for dry skin, then this it is. However it doesn't really clear up any marks on my skin.
Jesu P.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this moisturizing lotion... it hydrates my skin very well without living my skin oily.
Traci  C.
Debary, FL
I absolutely adore this, it stays in my travel bag since I am on the go frequently. It's light and absorbs in a flash without any over powering scent. I use this after I cleanse and before any facial products, (serums, moisturizers, eye creams and etc). As you can see from picture, I keep multiples around😊
Mtetwa M.
I love clinique dramatically different moisturizing+ because it cleared my uneven skin tone Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ , I can't use it in place of moisture in the morning before makeup because I believe it makes my skin produce oil which I can not afford during the day.
Brooke S.
Help my dry elbows so much has them keeping moisturized and not as bunny as normal it is a all around great product
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora