BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Ashlynne H.
Morgantown, KY
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ #WinterSkincare My face was SO horribly dry. I tried sooooo many different products but the only thing that helped was this lotion!! The name says it all its absolutely amazing! Highly highly recommend! Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHAClinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
Cheyenne G.
Mauldin
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's lightweight, goes on cool and feels good on the skin. The packaging is very classic for Clinique, I love the fact that it has a pump!

The only downsides are, that it is a little bit greasy, and on days where I feel like my skin isn't very moisturized (after 4 pumps, which is alot to me atleast) I'll put some Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator over it and that gives me the extra coat that I need.

I will forever recommend this product to anyone with any skin type.

Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
The best moisturizer I've ever used. The quality is excellent, and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Just two pumps are enough for my face and neck. This is one of the best products Clinique has.
Patricia A.
Ahh! I really love this product so much I tend to use it everyday. I am a repeat user of product because it really satisfies me. Very effective for my skin type. A gentle brand and allergy free. There's no more improvement, they already enhance what they can do for their satisfied and regular costumers like me. I also made a product review for this one in my blog attached with my present face results with this product. Definitely, a must-have product to women with dry skin!
Kelly S.
Florida
Absolutely love this product. It leaves my face so soft and hydrated at the end and with a nice scent. It is a little pricey for such a small cream but totally worth it. I would highly recommend this product to people with dry skin.
Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.
THAYS P.
Milwaukee
Its my prefer moisturizing in all season, all age, all life. Lovely. Ever ever í to use this lotion
Mona R.
oman
I am an oily skin but in the winter turn to dry and so use this product in the winter ..This product is highly hydrated.
Excellent for very dry skin
At the same time, it has a liquid such as a lotion.
What is rare is that the dry skin needs to have a heavy texture in order to get a high moisturizing, but this moisturizer moisturizes very high for the dry skin and at the same time light touch
I noticed - 50% improvement in moisturizing to last all day without a drop of excess oil.-- Improved by 54% in the strength of the skin barrier within 8 weeks without changing the famous velvet composition.
i use it under makeup love it too much😘😘😘 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Bella C.
I used to have very bad acne, so I went to my Doctor, and she recommended this lotion. I was very skeptical, but bought it anyway. After a few months of washing my face (doing my normal routine), I could see an improvement in my skin. This lotion is expensive, but when you use it, you only need one pump, and it covers your whole face. This lotion doesn't make my skin look oily, at all. Love love love
Yamilet B.
provo, UT
Great gentle moisturizer picked it up at Sephora as part of the 3 step skin care, It is very light weight and refreshing I wear it before going to bed and under my makeup. Really recommend it for anyone looking for a light weight moisturizer that doesn't make you break out!
Cristina V.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to try this is it great for combination skin?
Ariana S.
Vancouver, WA
I have intensely dry skin around my eyes and have yet to find a solution. Does this product deserve all the hype it's been getting and help with dry skin?
Clarissa D.
I have heard good things about this moisturizer, does is happen to help with red areas on the face?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Has anyone used this alone instead of as a part of the 3-step system? Did you find it effective?
Amber N.
Does this clog your pores at all?

Sephora