BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
This is my new go to moisturizer. I use it every morning before makeup and every night before bed. I've used this constantly for three months and I can honestly say my skin has never looked better. I used to get breakouts all the time, and I haven't had ONE! I'M NOT EXAGGERATING!! I'd say this is definite "All time favorite" material for anyone who is looking for something that's great for sensitive, easily irritated, and acne prone skin. It smells great, feels even better. Non greasy, and isn't heavy. I can immediately feel my skin taking it in... It just drinks it up! I've never used a better moisturizer in my life, and I never will use another again. I've found my forever in this product. A must try for everyone!
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Great moisturizer does not leave my skin greasy or oily. Does not irritate my skin. Goes well uner makeup
BRENDA G.
winnipeg, Outside the USA
Love the clinique moisturizer, you always have a glow about you when using this product. non greasy. I would give this product 5 stars.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
This is my go to winter moisturizer. It is the perfect amount of hydration for my combination skin. I purchased my bottles at Macy's and sephora. I think it is a good price.
sal a.
It's ok but doesn't give enough moisture and feels greasy at times way too expensive and you can definitely get a better product by something cheaper
Michele G.
East Lancaster
The first time I tried this product I felt as though it was too greasy for my combination skin. Then I realized, I didn't need to use a large glob like most other moisturizers, just a dime sized dab spread across my fingers then massaged in across my entire face and it worked perfectly! No grease. Just smooth skin.
Jennifer B.
Holland , Mi
I have very sensitive combination skin, with a sometimes oily t-zone and dry cheeks. I say sometimes because my forehead is sometimes oily and sometimes dry as the Sahara, so it's really tricky to find a moisturizer I can use on my entire face all the time. GUYS, THIS IS THAT LOTION! Even when my forehead is producing more oil than Texas, this never makes me super oily, and it makes the rest of my skin nice and soft. It doesn't really have any smell, it absorbs nicely, almost instantly, it's not too thick but also it's not watery thin, it has never irritated my skin. I would recommend this for a lot of people. If you had INCREDIBLY dry or oily skin, maybe this wouldn't be the BEST product for you, but...I don't know, even still I'd say give this a try.
Helen M.
West Covina, CA
Nice lightweight moisturizer, it's not enough during the winter for my very dry skin but it works well during the summer!
Michelle M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have very dry skin, adding this lotion to my daily routine has been a life saver. It is gentle and goes on smooth. It makes my makeup also appear more natural, without the flaking of skin. It is a good deal, a little goes a long way. I like to wait for the sales at the Clinique counter to buy for my free samples.
Judy H.
Wheelersburg, OH
Love this product does not feel like you are using anything at all.can really tell a difference when using it .
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora