BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Christina A.
Roswell, GA
I do not like this moisturizer at all, something about it feels so greasy compared to their moisture surge. Also totally not cruelty free.
Kaylla J.
When I bought it I was told it was for oily skin. An hour or two after using this, I look like I poured a bottle of crisco vegetable oil on my face. NO.
Samantha M.
London
Purchased at: Sephora
Oily skin? Want your makeup to slide off your face no matter what you use? Then boy is this for you. I’ve been wondering wtf I’ve been doing wrong and it’s been my lotion all along. BYE BISH.
Ada S.
Alpine
Nope. Never again. I had several friends recommend this moisturizer to me and I do NOT have sensitive skin at all and this completely broke my face out with a bunch of tiny under the skin bumps/rash. It was definitely some sort of reaction and it took about 2 weeks to completely go away. I've never had good luck with Clinique skincare or makeup products, my mom worked for them in my junior/high school years and everything I ever tried was super harsh on my face even though their focus is gentle, effective, fragrance-free products.
Ksenia O.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
So many people love this product! I am not one of them. I’ve been trying this product in and off and I just can’t get over its smell. It is probably the worst smelling cream I’ve ever owned. I doesn’t give crazy hydration so I really don’t get it.
Lu H.
Mineral oil is one of the first ingredients... which is an ingredient I try to avoid in my skincare. Booo
Hailee R.
Clinton , UT
I was told that this would work well with oily skin and I have to disagree. This made me so much more oily and shiny and just gross and greasy feeling. It does feel light weight but made my oily acne prone skin even worse!
Kaylee J.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the feel of this Lotion and thought it would work really well for me, but it makes my skin oily and breaks me out really bad.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I was not impressed with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ at all. It felt heavy on my skin, I usually don’t mind heavier skin creams but this one felt like it was suffocating my skin. I also broke out really bad from this product, the breakouts started when I started the product and stopped shortly after I stopped using it. I’m not sure how this is for sensitive skin considering how my skin responded to it.
Kaitlyn N.
Rosemead
Its cause me really bad break out 🤯 It absorbs fast which i like and made my face feels very moisture but when i woke up in the next morning!!! Acne all over the T-zone !! Would not buy this anymore! My skin is combination, acne prone and scars.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora