BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Emma K.
Los Angeles
I use this every day. One of the best moisturizer for my troubled skin. I love it!!!!!!
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I love this face lotion for my dry skin. It does a great job keeping me moisturized throughout the day. I use something more potent at night but this is wonderful for daily use. It keeps my skin soft, hydrated, and does not clog my pores! Highly recommend
Adam S.
Pendleton
This product is amazing. Leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized throughout the whole day. Doesnt cause breakouts. Very gentle
M a.
A really good moisturizing lotion, it feels very comfortable and nice in my skin, and it sets really good. I have used this several times. Love it. The packaging is pretty simple but nice.
Luanne C.
Essex, Tilbury
I was lucky enough to get this free with an order because I spent over a certain amount on the Clinique website! and so far so good... it’s a lovely light moisturiser that smells gorge!
julia j.
Clinique always amazes me, literally all their reviews will be good simply because their products are AMAZING. Use this lotion ANYTIME, dry or oily, super hot or cold, IT GOT YOU! I always apply under foundation and after my night time routines after toners and cleaners are used! RECOMMEND! It is a little pricey but worth every cent(:
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
I have used this product for several years as a moisturizer after washing my face. I have fairly dry skin and it keeps my skin so soft. It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it. If you're unsure, visit a beauty counter and they'll give you a sample to try before you buy!
Trish M.
I stumbled onto this while looking for a new moisturizer at Ulta. I have combination skin so sometimes it can be hard to find a moisturizer that works well for me. This is my go to moisturizer and doesn't make my t-zone oily. I use it at night after washing my face and a little bit goes a long way.
Chanchal N.
This is one amazing moisturiser, seriously! I have very dry skin and I have used many moisturiser but I love this one and this does wonders to my skin, I would buy it again and again.
Shaghayegh A.
Dubai
This is the only moisture that I love❤️ Its so different than other moisturizers. I love everything about it such as the packaging, price, value & the amount of the product. I bought it from their own store in dubai festival city. I always buy it again whenever it finishes.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora