BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Yesabel Q.
Shirley, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZ BALLLLLSSSS I HONESTLY LIVE BY THIS PRODUCT ! I USE IT EVERYDAY BEGORE I GO TO SCHOOL !! AND UTS SOO HYDRATING CAUSE MY SKIN FEELS SOOOO NASTY WJEN I DONT PIT THIS ON PR WHEN I FONT PUT ANYTHING SO YEAJ I RECOMMEND
Elizabeth T.
Hillsboro , TX
This moisturizer is perfect for oily skin. It keep my face moisturized all day, it’s not too pricey but it’s not drug store. I have been using this for about 7 years and haven’t found another moisturizer that’s better!
Heather B.
Lorain, OH
This moisturizer is the ONLY one who doesnt make me feel like I'm putting on too many layers. It doesn't dry me out after putting it on. The packaging is perfect for not drying out and it's pretty pricey but worth it!
Jackie B.
marlborough
The best. Been using it for the past 4 years. My favorite. I always buy the big one because i am always moisturizing. Doesnt make my face breakout. I use the full kit with the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. Love it
Syeda I.
New York , NY
The formula itself is very light and thin, almost a gel like consistency that applied to my skin smoothly a little went a long way, this 15ml sample lasted me a good few weeks. The product itself is called the “Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+” and I completely agreed with this statement. It smoothd over my deep pores easily and blurred them almost instantly, making make up application smooth and swift. A great base even without a primer on top. My face stayed hydrated all day long, and even on days when I chose to go make up free it left my skin soft and non greasy all day.
Caitlin T.
Birmingham
Purchased at: belk
This is my favorite moisturizer in the world. I will never buy any other facial lotion. I have the 3 step system and it’s the best thing in my life. I look forward to washing my face at night because of this system.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
I love this moisturizer, I had such terrible dry skin this year and this helped balance it out right away! Plus it’s so good under makeup as well. I highly recommend to splurge on skincare, this is worth every penny!
Katie K.
This product sinks deep into my skin. It doesn’t cause my skin to break out or get oily. After thoroughly cleansing it is just what my skin needs to lock in moisture. If you want a good moisturizer I would get this!
Avery W.
Ultra moisturizing and quite frankly you favorite lotion product. I use it every night and I continue to get smooth silky results. Very gentle on the face and it has a great smell. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Jennifer G.
Kissimmee
Was super excited about this product! Price is very affordable. Love that it makes my face feel very moisturized but maybe a little to much. Does have a sticky feeling afterwards. But great product for the price!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora