BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Sierra L.
N Huntingdon, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I use this product everyday, along with my mom. We have been using this for years leaving beautiful, soft, clear. The packaging is nice and clean. This product can be pricey but worth the price! Works great with all skin types.
Stephanie A.
wisconsin
Love this product, does not get greasy, nor make my face ouly. You onoy need 2 or 3 pumps to cover face, and smells is great. For a big bottle is 28.00, last a long time. Would be interested in something less chemical products.
Grace M.
I love this lotion! My skin feels so soft and moisturized, and stays soft without being greasy. I use two pumps every morning/ night on my face, neck, and chest. It really makes a DRAMATIC difference just like the name says.
Rachel E.
This is a favorite moisturizer of mine and has helped my skin for a while now. If your skin is overly dry though, it doesn’t moisturize 100%, like me. Still a great moisturizer and I enjoy using it during the warmer months.
Rachel S.
Chicago, Il
I use this everyday! It’s hydrating without being too oily and as someone who struggles with acne that’s so important! In the winter I use it under a heavier moisturizer and in the summer I use it by itself. will buy again!
Karsyn F.
Lisbon
Makes my skin feel tacky and that’s not how I want to feel when I’m about to start my day or go to sleep. Very gentle but i don’t really see a difference from before and after. I would recommend if you don’t have dry skin.
Ally L.
This is my daily moisturizer for my combination skin. I’ve tried many products but I always seem to come back to this. It’s got nice packaging, it’s affordable, it doesn’t leave a greasy texture and it makes my skin soft.
Yesabel Q.
Shirley, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZ BALLLLLSSSS I HONESTLY LIVE BY THIS PRODUCT ! I USE IT EVERYDAY BEGORE I GO TO SCHOOL !! AND UTS SOO HYDRATING CAUSE MY SKIN FEELS SOOOO NASTY WJEN I DONT PIT THIS ON PR WHEN I FONT PUT ANYTHING SO YEAJ I RECOMMEND
Tabitha C.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This was my first high end moisturizer, very gentle on the skin with a nice fresh scent. Wear it under makeup or just for a nice natural dewy glow. A little on the pricier side but that’s fine! Recommended for dry skin.
Elizabeth T.
Hillsboro , TX
This moisturizer is perfect for oily skin. It keep my face moisturized all day, it’s not too pricey but it’s not drug store. I have been using this for about 7 years and haven’t found another moisturizer that’s better!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora