BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Yessenia M.
Chicago , IL
I have a mini version of this and I love it. It moisturizes really well it thick when you apply it and dries up nice and clean, doesn’t make you’re face feel oily if you don’t like that feeling. It like you’re not really wearing anything.
Kayla T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer to the moon in back it doesn’t leave your skin oily and always leaves my skin glowing I feel like it took a couple of days to see any results I also think it works better if you stick to Clinique face wash as well
Judy M.
Rosenberg
Purchased at: ULTA
I totally love this moisturizer it has been a life saver no matter the crazy weather it works I am a repeat purchaser lol it's very gentle on my skin it's very effective never disappoints I definitely recommend this moisturizer to anyone
Nichole M.
dothan, AL
This moisturizer is simply amazing. It doesn't leave an awful odor and doesn't leave those awful streaks on your face. I go to bed smelling like a wonderful flower. It goes deep into my skin and leaves me smooth and silky in the morning.
Claire  .
Milwaukee
This moisturizer is okay. It isn't long lasting - by the middle of the day, if i have dry areas they are flaking.  It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. However, I much prefer Cetaphil for a good daily moisturizer.
Scarlet F.
Wilmington
Best moisturizer I’ve used. I never really needed moisturizer until I moved to the beach and was in the sun all the time and my face dried so bad! I got this at ulta and it does the trick for me! Use it in the morning and evening.
Molls H.
Bangor
It's great but it's not the best. I have pretty dry skin and this did help quite a bit but I still ended the day with a flake or two. I would probably try their more intense moisturizer if you have severely dry skill like myself.
Maddie S.
Dallastown
I love this lotion. The best thing: you don’t need a lot, and I will have a bottle last me 4/5 months! CRAZY! I put this on and blend it with my makeup too, and it’s not cakey or makes you feel oily. It’s light and smells great!
Katie W.
Wilmington, DE
My tried and true since I was 14. I always try new moisturizers but this is always In my collection. It just works great for my skin. Does not make my combination skin too oily, always leaves me hydrated. I will always use this.
Roberta M.
I have combination skin, where my t-zone is oily and my cheeks are extremely dry. Living in NYC didn’t help with that. My cheeks flaked so much during my first winter living in the city. I’ve tried combatting this every winter since then. I’ve tried many, many moisturizers but here I am. I had seen the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ but never gave it a chance. That was until one of Sephora’s weekly 50% sales did I considered it. They had put a $27 three step regimen on sale, so I purchased this moisturizer for $13.50 with two other 1 oz products. What a great deal! Even if I didn’t purchase it with the sale, it’s a great deal nonetheless. I would highly advise this product for anyone with dry/combination skin, it’ll work wonders. I usually use it during the day, as that is when I venture out for class. With the seasons changing, I don’t need such a thick moisturizer but I’ll definitely come back to it during the colder months.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora