BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great moisturizer and has done wonders for my severely dry skin. This lotion was one of the items included in the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introduction Kit for Unisex, Dry Combination Skin Type which I purchased on a whim from Ulta and am glad I did. This lotion has now since replaced all other facial lotions I was previously using.

I use this in the morning and evening. The moisture lasts all day and all night and has made the typical dry flaky patches disappear. The lotion is light, soothing and dries quickly. There are times the lotion causes a bit of oiliness on my face, but does not bother me since it eliminates dry flaky patches.

In addition to dryness, my skin is also extremely sensitive. I have not experienced any negative affects from using this product which can be rare when trying out new lotions. The lotion is also fragrance free which is beneficial.

The price of this lotion is also extremely fair compared to other high end brands. I definitely recommend giving this lotion a try!
Gabrielle S.
Goleta, CA
This stuff is great I love Clinique. It is so gentle on my skin and I love the consistency. It doesn’t leave my face oily which is great because I do have extremely oily skin. I would definitely recommend if you want to try out some of their products
Rachel B.
bradenton
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this product for 5 years now, and I really can’t go without it. It lasts me months and the price is amazing. The scent is natural, it glides in smoothly, and takes no time to sink in. The ending effect is shine free, beautiful skin.
Tessa V.
Cameron
This moisturizer didn't make a difference and it clogged my pores I've used to this many times and it's expensive Also very small the packaging was not high-quality but it was all right I would recommend to people with small pores and very dry skin.
Nija W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I live by all Clinique skin care products!!! I use this and moisturizer surge my favorite moisturizers ever!!! Keeps my face so hydrated and glowing. If you have dry skin this is for you I’m telling it changes my whole skin care routine completely
Michelle V.
Glen Burnie, MD
I was searching for a moisturizer that was oil free with spf. I didn’t think that could even exist. As I’m searching through the Sephora results, I find this. I’ve used Clinique before, had no problems but was WOW’d by the brand. I bought the largest bottle and took a chance.. I absolutely love it. I can tell a difference in my skin when I don’t use it. It has never caused my SENSITIVE skin to break out. I keep a smaller bottle in my purse for when I’m on the run. It doesn’t sit on top of the skin like most spf’s. It blends right into my skin and starts to work immediately!  Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel
Allison E.
Amory
This product I use every time I wash my face. I use a different cleanser because it’s cheaper and works just as well. I absolutely love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin fresh and shinny. And when I wake up, my face feels so soft and smooth!
hlrou R.
Rancho Cucamonga
The best. Hands down! I use it every single morning under my foundation. I also use it on weekends when I don’t want to wear make up but don’t want my face to be dry. I have skin that tends to get dry and this is a perfect morning moisturizer.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been using this moisturizer since I began my makeup journey years ago! I believe this is a holy grail item that every person that utilizes makeup should have. It makes my skin so soft and supple, and it’s hydrates my skin like no other.
Dani R.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I used this for years and felt like this kept my face pretty soft, but I have few complaints. There is no SPF in this product which is frustrating. Also the ingredients aren’t super clean which I learned after I had been using it for years.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora